Formula Boinc 2017

Soldato
OP
My 7970 machine has conked out :(

However, looks like Senture has lost some weight :)

We're now up to 5th :cool:
mGrc.png

Soldato
OP
they are, and I know its slow for sure, it estimated 6 hours at first! but at least there is 64 cores worth. even my i5 at 4.4 is taking 7 hours or so!!

You may have just caught lots of long batches, and like Tony said the credit system may look upon you favourably for your long run times. Credit is screwy that's for sure. I ran with HT on, then off, and my PPD exactly halved with it off.

Soldato
OP
I'm going to be doing openzika, fightaids & mapping cancer markers, one of those will be chosen for the pentathlon, give me an idea of what the work units are like plus I believe some work units need a wingman until your computer is 'trusted', so good to have that sorted.

Soldato
OP
hmm seems I can only download enough units for the amount of cores, ie 32 core servers only download enough units to run 1 per core at a time. good job I have virtual box installed.

This is what I'm seeing on all my machines, I thought it was because my resource share was on 0% but even after I changed it to 100% it's the same.
It might be because none of my machines have been credited as doing any valid work before, all the work units I have returned thus far are 'pending', we'll see when some become valid if it gives me more work, regardless, no bunkering from me for now. I'll see if it changes in the morning.

Back
Top Bottom