** Forum Review Samples - Phanteks P600S **

Hey everyone,

Connor here - hope you're all having an easy end to the week, almost time to escape the office!

Figured I'd talk Glen into giving me some freebies for you all with another forum review opportunity for the new Phanteks P600S.
It's their latest Silent Chassis, complete with quick-release sound insulated front and top panels.
The case has two magnetic lock hinged side panels, with one being tempered glass and the rear side panel being closed with pre-fitted sound insulation.

On a closer look you'll see the internals are very similar to the Evolv X, with a few noticeable changes, for example if you take off the front and top panels you'll find Phanteks new dual layer mesh panels underneath.
They've got a honey-comb like appearance, allowing much better air-flow than traditional high density mesh, meaning users have the option to easily increase air-flow to core components when needed.

Like with all Phanteks cases there's an abundance of cable management, innovative features and 3 x 140mm fans pre-installed as standard. (There's also refreshingly, no built in RGB).

Anyway, should you like to be in the chance to receive one all you have to do is:

- Let me know you plan to build in it
- Tell me what colour you'd like
- Agree that you're okay to post a small review on both the forum and the product listing in exchange for the sample.
- Bonus points if you're happy to post a couple of photos for your finished build for Danny over on social.

Easy. Good luck and hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

Phanteks Evolv X at a glance:

- Silent mode with effective sound-proofing thanks to triple layer of insulation built into the front, side and top panels.

- High Airflow mode by removing top and front panels to reveal Phanteks new high-airflow, dual layer mesh.

- Hinged side panels with front tempered glass panel and rear sound insulated panel for easy access to components.

- Built in PWM fan hub that allows low RPM or silent running with 3 x 140mm fans pre-installed.

- Supports GPUs up to 435 mm long, vertical installation optional, CPU coolers up to 190 mm

- Dual system configuration with support for up to 1 x E-ATX motherboard and 1 x ITX top mounted motherboard (with ITX upgrade kit accessory)

- Air cooling support for up to 3 x 140mm front mounted fans, 2 x 140mm/3 x 120mm top mounted fans and 1 x 120/140mm rear mounted fan.

- Water-cooling support with support for up to 1 x 420mm/360mm front mounted radiator, 1 x 280mm/360mm top mounted radiator and 1 x 140mm/120mm rear mounted radiator.

- Storage capacity for up to 10 x HDD and 3 X SSD with multiple mount positions. (3 x SSD brackets and 4 x HDD caddies inc.)

- Dual-lane cable management with built in velco straps. Sliding panel and GPU cable covers to adjust depending on motherboard/ GPU size.

-Front I/O with hinged cover includes 1 x USB 3.1 GEN2 Type-C, 2 x USB 3.0.

- Available in Anthracite Grey, Glacier White and Satin Black.

Phanteks Eclipse P600S Glass Silent Midi Tower Case - White @ £134.99 inc VAT

Premium Midi-Tower P600S Silent in White, tempered glass side panel, optimised for air cooling, space for max. 420 mm radiator, supports 435 mm graphics cards, three preinstalled fans
Only £134.99 inc VAT.
ORDER NOW

Phanteks Eclipse P600S Glass Silent Midi Tower Case - Black @ £134.99 inc VAT

Premium Midi-Tower P600S Silent in Black, tempered glass side panel, optimised for air cooling, space for max. 420 mm radiator, supports 435 mm graphics cards, three preinstalled fans
Only £134.99 inc VAT.
ORDER NOW

Phanteks Eclipse P600S Glass Silent Midi Tower Case - Gunmetal Grey @ £134.99 inc VAT

Premium Midi-Tower P600S Silent in Gunmetal Grey, tempered glass side panel, optimised for air cooling, space for max. 420 mm radiator, supports 435 mm graphics cards, three preinstalled fans
Only £134.99 inc VAT.
ORDER NOW

Phanteks Eclipse P600S Silent Midi Tower Case - Black @ £127.99 inc VAT

Premium Midi-Tower P600S Silent in Black, sound insulated side panels, optimised for air cooling, space for max. 420 mm radiator, supports 435 mm graphics cards, three preinstalled fans
Only £127.99 inc VAT.
ORDER NOW

Last edited:
Soldato
Hi Connor, Glen (if you're reading),
I'd love one of these in White!
I'd be building a HTPC inside the machine; sounds ideal given the name and the sound insulated panels! Happy to provide a review and photos on social etc

This being Midi would be ideal, as previously I'd been using ITX build, but the form factor was becoming a real limitation on things like GPUs/cost effectiveness right now.

Last edited:
Associate
Hi Connor,

I'm looking to do a high airflow focused build transferring my kit from a Corsair 460x with 2700x, Gigabyte x470 Gaming 7, Asus RTX 2080 Strix and Dark rock pro 4 into a Gunmetal grey or black case for a dark theme build.

Hopefully get it all ready for when the 3700x eventually comes out.

More than happy to post some reviews on the forum, product listing and some photos for Danny on social.

Thanks

Last edited:
Soldato
Woah, thanks for this opportunity! Black (with or without window) or Gunmetal would be perfect.

I would be looking to move my current build, i7 8700 with a Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo, Gigabyte Z370 Ultra Gaming, 16GB of RAM, 4 SSDs and 1 HDD, Gigabyte 1080ti OC from an old Silverstone FT-02 to this case. I would be looking to upgrade to an 8086k or a 9900k later on.

I would be happy to provide photos and a review, that goes without saying.

Soldato
I have the mini xl and the components in my sig plus the revolt X PSU, would love the gunmetal one, happy to do a review , and take some build pics. I would probably need to buy another AIO cooler but im happy to do that for this case

edit I would need to buy the ITX conversion kit. plus the PCIE cables

Associate
Wow thats great @Connor@Overclockers @ChugNorris

i would move my ryzen 7 1700 with ax370 gaming 5 mobo and teamgroup dark edition pro ram into this along with my 1070 but then also look at adding a mini itx system to it for streaming purposes with the adapter kit

i am looking at doing a ryzen gen 3 build when they are released and would then add this into it

would love either gunmetal or white colour

always willing send danny over pictures and review as soon as all tested and running

Man of Honour
Associate
Bought one of these myself and just finished transferring my build over, so im not entering but just wanted to say.. WOW

Goodluck to those who enter, you wont be disappointed building in this case :D

also @Connor@Overclockers under the video you put "Phanteks Evolv X at a glance:" but it should be Phanteks Eclipse P600s :) they must really be that similar!

Associate
@Connor@Overclockers
Looks like a great case, I've been looking for something to replace my meshify C, something with similar air flow design but more space, would be good to see the difference in temps between the 2.
Any windowed version would be fine, gun metal grey being first choice.
I'd be moving my 1700x, ch6 hero, strix 1080ti, nzxt kraken x52 system into this. Full spec is in my sig, more than happy to provide plenty of photos throughout the swap and show differences in temps etc. Once I've shown the difference I'd be likely to replace the front fans with 140mms and look at vertical Gpu mounting

Associate
Hi Coer
I would love the chance of a white one windowed or gunmetal windowed to build in, not got as fancy a set up as others ryzen 5 2600 on b450 gaming pro carbon ac but i love taking my time and getting cables hidden and would be happy to do a write up with pics

Associate
i Would love to Transfer my Current setup into the Chassis Spec wise it would be this.
- i5 -7600k
- Asus Strix Z270-F Mobo
- 16GB Corsair DDR4 3000MHZ ram
- EVGA GTX 1080TI SC2
- 240GB Sandisk SSD / 1TB Baracuda HDD
- NZXT Hue lighting system with 2 RGB AER fans
- Cooler Master ML240RGB Aio Cooler
- 650Watt Cooler master PSU
- with some Custom Cables.
- Possibly a vertical GPU mount if i can grab one

i would love to Build in the Gun Metal Gray case it looks very clean but the black windowed version is nice also & it would look amazing with my current setup! i am more than happy to write a in depth review on the case & supply pictures of the build & final Product
thank you for the Opportunity to enter! :p

Side note with with the included 140MM fans in the case to improve Airflow! id add the AER fans onto my AIO Rad so i take advantage of them awesome 140mm fans!

Last edited:
Soldato
Hi Id love to review one of these for you, either in black or grey. Looks like a really nice case.

Id be transferring the rig in my sig to it. Currently housed in a Corsair 450D.

Happy to do review with pics

Associate
I'd love to review an anthracite windowed one.
I have a 2700x / gtx1080 build.
I'm a photographer so can add some great pics to my review too

Thank you

Soldato
Planning on migrating my 9900k build to a new case as I'm not very happy with my Dark Base 900 in white, haven't had it that long and build quality seems to be degrading....

I'd really like the gunmetal colour if you pick me, I'm also happy to leave a review and take pictures for Danny, whoever Danny as the missus has a pretty good camera I can make use of.

Associate
I wold love to migrate my rig (1700x/Vega 56 build) into one of these cases and would be happy to write up a review as well.

White would be the preferred colour

Soldato
Hi Connor,

I'd like to move my girlfriend's PC from an ageing, huge and very noisy Antec 1200 case to one of these. Inside is a Intel x5670 with a Prolimatech Megahalems CPU Cooler, 12GB DDR3, Sapphire Fury Tri-X, 500GB HDD, 250GB SSD, 700W Corsair PSU and a handful of noisy Antec fans (which I'd like to remove).
I'd prefer it in black or failing that, gunmetal grey.
I'm more than happy to post a decent sized review, with pictures throughout and my impressions on build quality, functionality and design as I build the rig.
I'm also happy to post some artsy photos of the finished thing for social media.

Many thanks and good luck everyone.

Soldato
Dont need a free one as I've already bought and built a WC set up in one. Can send some photos to danny, I've already posted initial thoughts on the release thread in Case Central

Soldato
Hi Connor,

I’m coming back after 4 years to be pc game this new Phanteks case looks awesome! In black!

I pretty much have all my components ready for a case! 9900k, gigabyte master Z390 mobo, 16gb of 8-pack 3600mhz ram, m.2 250gb Samsung drive, 1TB SSD Drive, evga ftw3 2080ti, evga 1000w T2 psu.

I’ve got James over at pexons pc to make me some custom cables, the colour theme and fluid are purple!

All to be water-cooled! I’ve gone for bitspower black sparkle fittings, black ice radiators, singularity computers res/pump combo!

Happy to review the case and do a full build log on the forums! As well as the snaps for social media !!!

Thanks

Alex

Last edited:
Associate
Heya Connor,

- I was looking at replacing my beat up Fractal R4 (Titanium Grey) with something new sometime soon so I'd be building my air cooled setup into it - mains specs i7-8700 with a Prolimatech Megahalems, Z370 ASRock Extreme4, 32GB Ballistix Sport LT DDR4, MSI 1080Ti Gaming, 750W EVGA SuperNOVA G2L, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 with a EK-M.2 NVMe Black Heatsink, and some illumination care of some magnetic red LED strips. I love the idea of being able to switch between silence with the front panel on and airflow with it off for when it's gaming time.

- The Satin Black with glass side looks very smart!

- No problem writing up a little post on how I found building in it, and how I get on with it :) Also happy to do some snaps for Danny on the social media side.

Many thanks!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom