*** Forum Update - Official Issues Thread - Please check the OP for known issues ***

Permabanned
Can the admins investigate an option to COMPLETELY ignore users?

Non of this ‘hidden content’ stuff as you can still see when they post. That’s no good.

There are plugins available now for XenForo for ‘block user’. This really needs to be implemented. It would save the mods and admins a lot of work with the tiff taff.

Last edited:
Soldato
Can you report shop issues here as well? Apologies if there's a shop one elsewhere i just remember stting this one for the forum.

I'm in the middle of putting s new PC together that includes the Lian Li case which appears to be on my wishlist. Note the 6 items indicated on my wishlist but when i go into my wishlist the number still shows 6 but only 3 items are shown in the second image and none are the case from the first image.

DA8wqHu.jpeg

A48w4Ea.jpeg

Sgarrista
Commissario
I'm in the middle of putting s new PC together that includes the Lian Li case which appears to be on my wishlist. Note the 6 items indicated on my wishlist but when i go into my wishlist the number still shows 6 but only 3 items are shown in the second image and none are the case from the first image.

Ill pass it on.

OcUK Staff
Can you report shop issues here as well? Apologies if there's a shop one elsewhere i just remember stting this one for the forum.

DA8wqHu.jpeg

A48w4Ea.jpeg

Hey Derek - would you mind DM'ing me with your shop email address so I can investigate further?

Soldato
Forum performance/high-cpu use viewing some threads ?

Ironically when I view below thread, which has a number of embedded tweets, it seems to generate 100% cpu use on one of 8 proceesor on the laptop
I can't see what resources (F12 chrome) thread is soliciting, but did zap with ublockO all four embedded tweets with no effect,
did the behaviour of X api providing embedded tweets change ?

In comparison - no problem with this one

Commissario
Forum performance/high-cpu use viewing some threads ?

Ironically when I view below thread, which has a number of embedded tweets, it seems to generate 100% cpu use on one of 8 proceesor on the laptop
I can't see what resources (F12 chrome) thread is soliciting, but did zap with ublockO all four embedded tweets with no effect,
did the behaviour of X api providing embedded tweets change ?

In comparison - no problem with this one
Won't be a forum bug, that'll be your client side trying to render/load everything. My aging Mac does the same, but my PC is barely tickled.

Don
OP
Won't be a forum bug, that'll be your client side trying to render/load everything. My aging Mac does the same, but my PC is barely tickled.
Looks to be an issue with that thread - I'm seeing high CPU usage (25% of a 6 Core Ryzen 4650GE) when I've got that thread open. As soon as I close it, CPU usage drops down to background levels

1707229711889.png

Last edited:
Anyone else have issues with notifications?

I only get the counter notification if it's a thread I've visited in the last few hours.

Yet if it's a thread I'm watching, I can see the thread in new posts with a "new posts since you've visited" marker.

Is this expected behaviour, or have or doofed a setting somewhere?

Back
Top Bottom