Forza Horizon 3 just shown at E3

Soldato
All I can see is a pre order for the ultimate version on Windows 10 store at an eye watering £79. jog on. Pre ordering a game is a bit of a risk but at £79 and a Windows 10 store game at that? What drugs are MS smoking lol

Sure it'll be a cracking game, but not £79 - I'll wait it out and see what happens before parting with any cash for this.

Associate
All I can see is a pre order for the ultimate version on Windows 10 store at an eye watering £79. jog on. Pre ordering a game is a bit of a risk but at £79 and a Windows 10 store game at that? What drugs are MS smoking lol

Sure it'll be a cracking game, but not £79 - I'll wait it out and see what happens before parting with any cash for this.

just search for forza horizon 3 it will show all three versions

Soldato
just search for forza horizon 3 it will show all three versions

doh - hey so it does. Well, that is a superb store front. It only shows the most expensive version unless you search. And I thought Steam store front was a bit poor.

Thank you for telling me that. TBH I never thought to search.

Soldato
Thank God we have Valve and Steam. In an alternate universe this is what would be left of PC gaming: Microsoft charging extortionate prices through a forced Windows Store.

I'm glad that they're bringing these games to us, but they really need to tone down the pricing and take note of what their competition is doing (Steam is hardly cheap anyway).

Soldato
Well no idea where it came from but I'm £12 in credit for the MS store and its £49.99 for the base game, minus £12 making a almost a reasonable price : - )

Soldato
All downloaded on my Xbox
ForzaH3_zpsetcmh75t.png

Soldato
As much as I want this and I do! I can't bring myself to pay more than £40 for any game, so I'll wait til I can get it cheaper, there's just way too many good games coming up to spend up to £79 on one :(

V_R

V_R

Soldato
Ah, I posted that via mobile last night as I saw something on Reddit that suggested it was both XB1 and PC.

Soldato
OP
only time will tell I guess. A reddit post had a link to a dev or someone in the know as MS stating that it would be for PC as well, but that link and post with all the subsequent replies has been deleted, so at the moment it's a 50/50 whether we get it.

Would be great if we do just to see how performance is as 80 jibs is a big amount down.

Associate
So here's the plan:

I will purchase the digital copy of the game, which will allow me to play on my PC and Xbox One.

I've set my Xbox one to be my home console against my account.

I've set up my 6 year old lad with his own account on the Xbox, so he can play my purchased games and use my xbox live subscription.

Now, will this allow me to play multiplayer co-op with my son, with me playing on PC and him on the Xbox (logged into his account) ? (Both my PC and Xbox are connected to the same router/broadband line)

Cheers

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom