Forza Horizon 3 just shown at E3

Soldato
How do I control the drone and my car? Just watched a video by domestic mango who showed off the rx7, and the car was driving and he was using a drone? Or am I missing something.

https://youtu.be/YHDcY6F0rJ0?t=40 Around the 40 second mark if it doesn't take you to it.

That doesn't look like drone footage, I suspect that is replay footage spliced from a challenge/race. For instance the bit with the train is one of the showdown events.

Soldato
Fair enough, I play it on XO but wanted to put it on my PC, thanks to this thread I'm not going to bother...as always Gaming on PC is more trouble than it's worth :(
Dont use this title as representative of all PC gaming. UWP is still largely in an experimental phase unfortunately and it's obvious this game wasn't given a whole lot of PC-specific attention.

Soldato
It's borked at the moment for PC, it's not just you.

Does the blur look like the one in my last photo? If so, then I believe it's supposed to do that when you're making a photo at high speed. It just goes out of focus and blurs the image. It seems not to do that when I'm stationary.

Soldato
Does the blur look like the one in my last photo? If so, then I believe it's supposed to do that when you're making a photo at high speed. It just goes out of focus and blurs the image. It seems not to do that when I'm stationary.

This was taken with the car completely stationary and focussed on the rear quarter.

http://i.imgur.com/B032kbz.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
I think the general chat is it's 720p upscaled which wouldn't surprise me.

Some good news though, able to run at 30fps solid on high since update so things have improved!

Underboss
Well Goliath has broken me, 4 laps, loads of points.

Best spin out for the 8 I got was a Civic Type R or 35k. Ended up buying a HE Subaru from the auction.

Joy lol

Associate
I managed to get this game downloaded in the end and it works quite well considering how dated my PC is these days. I managed to get to level 12 and all was going well. Last week I read about the update coming out and how Windows needed to be up to date so I triple checked that I'm updated to the Windows version stated, go to install the game update and... it wants to download the whole game again.

I think I quit this game :mad:

Associate
I managed to get this game downloaded in the end and it works quite well considering how dated my PC is these days. I managed to get to level 12 and all was going well. Last week I read about the update coming out and how Windows needed to be up to date so I triple checked that I'm updated to the Windows version stated, go to install the game update and... it wants to download the whole game again.

I think I quit this game :mad:

It just looks like it wants to download the whole game for the update, once you click update it will do the 1.89 gig update only and not the full amount, weird display bug or poor programming me thinks

Back
Top Bottom