Forza Horizon 3 just shown at E3

Soldato
Hi guys.

Massive apologies for not being on at all, been super busy with work and been feeling really rough, not even played FH3 for about 6 days. I've just updated my friend list, will be sending out more invites to the club.

Going forward I might open the doors so you guys can just join, I can imagine how frusrated you are if you added me and wanted it to the club and it's not been done yet. Opening the club maybe an easier option to join. Stupidly, there isn't a function where you can join in the club via a password, so its either open or invite only.

No worries! I did manage to navigate to the club but you can't even request to join! :(

If you could add 'Psymonkee' I'd appreciate it! :)

Soldato
My run of prize spin luck continued...landed this last night
3AC901AD-8408-4289-9324-92399A19AFD5_zpsufi5cjfi.png

Slapped on some paint and took it for a spin to see what's up, next thing I knew it was 01:00

D8CEEF87-662E-453E-8992-2A2C2A7CFEAD_zpscrwdsbtd.png

B08C3A0C-2BDB-4C76-9848-5B2801BB2359_zpsqybmcbit.png

86693BF2-4C10-45B1-9CAB-E24B602896EC_zpscuepqygy.png

Soldato
LMFAO, I found a barn with an old V8 muscle yesterday and the mechanic bloke said "you might have to give me a minute here" or something like that and I though the game got stuck on the cutscene but he actually did stare at the car for a minute:p

Underboss
LMFAO, I found a barn with an old V8 muscle yesterday and the mechanic bloke said "you might have to give me a minute here" or something like that and I though the game got stuck on the cutscene but he actually did stare at the car for a minute:p

Mines been doing that since day one, at first I thought when he said a minute that it was actually a minute, then after 7 minutes I realised that the game had stalled and become unresponsive but the animations still kept happening.

Even after the patch I can't get past it! Bloody annoying.

Associate
I managed to go from level 60 to level 120 last night by using a Goliath Circuit blueprint with a HE car that doubles XP and the perk which triples XP for three campaign races. I also increased the difficulty to "unbeatable" and still won!

I won dozens of cars on the spins, including a bunch of HE variants.

Love this game! :D

Soldato
Mines been doing that since day one, at first I thought when he said a minute that it was actually a minute, then after 7 minutes I realised that the game had stalled and become unresponsive but the animations still kept happening.

Even after the patch I can't get past it! Bloody annoying.

Damn, that sucks. I'm amazed how differently this game behaves for different people. I still have to launch it a couple of times to get it to work, even after the patch, and can't get rid of quite bad drops and stutters in Surfers Island yet many people claim they're getting locked 60fps everywhere and no stuttering. I almost find it hard to believe.

Soldato
Right if anyone is about today can you do me 1 big favour? Invite me to a co-op game and create an exhibition of 1 lap on a really small track, about 40sec a lap.

Then be a real star and race it with me for 10 races. Won't take longer than 10 mins and will be a bit boring. It just means I can finish all the achievements as its the only 1 I need now for 100%

V_R

V_R

Soldato
Its not user error, the PC photo mode is strangely blurry. It was one of the things I was hoping this patch would fix. As a work around on PC drone mode with the UI/HUD off. ;)

I've got the game on XB1 and PC and its much better and crisper on the XB1 version of the game.

Back
Top Bottom