Forza Horizon 3 just shown at E3

Soldato
Vast improvement for me, getting 50-60 fps on ultra @ 1080p and the menus are smooth, makes me actually want the customise stuff now!

Last edited:
Soldato
Latest patch definitely solved most of the upgrade menu lag!

Too late now, but never, ever use CJS Keys. Or again. Terrible company, lots of checking up to do for homework ;)

Soldato
£50 :eek:

Think I will pass.

Yeah, its a stupid amount of money for a game TBH

Still, I have no regrets. I'm really enjoying it! I've been absolutely dying for a new gran turismo game for what feels like forever, and this has more than scratched that itch really. I've never had an Xbox, so it feels really good jumping into a new driving game that's about messing around and having fun.

Associate
Latest patch definitely solved most of the upgrade menu lag!

Too late now, but never, ever use CJS Keys. Or again. Terrible company, lots of checking up to do for homework ;)

How come? They used to be about the key site I used and they were always quick and reliable. Not for any reasons but I only only use cdkeys.com now.

Soldato
OP
Game is lovely for me after the patch, a big improvement.

And can defo say, photo mode is definitely fixed, and wow how good does it look.

30231664902_7691d838ea_b.jpg

Soldato
Little to no improvement with the new patch in terms of resolving the stuttering/frame drops. 1st core still maxed. I thought it might be that my 2600k single threaded performance wasn't up to scratch, but there's people with 4790ks moaning about the same issue...

Back
Top Bottom