Forza Horizon 3

Caporegime
Now I might not be right, but I think if you purchase on Windows 10 Store, you get a X1 copy of the game so you can play on both Win 10 and X1 and pick up your save wherever..

But I am only repeating what I read and I might not have got that right..

I hope it is correct. As that would be cool.

Xbox Play Anywhere games allow you to play the game on both platforms, whilst only having to buy it once.

They will be for sale in both the Windows Store and the Xbox Store and obviously the usual Xbox physical copies (albeit without play anywhere)

Last edited:
Soldato
I thought it would just be the digital versions that "Play Anywhere" applies to, not the physical XO disc as that would be open to abuse.

Soldato
Im not sure if this a good tactic form Microsoft as it may make customers not bother with xbox if they have a PC?

Soldato
Im not sure if this a good tactic form Microsoft as it may make customers not bother with xbox if they have a PC?

Personally I don't think they care, its all about user base to MS, a game sold via Windows 10 store or X1 store is still a game sold, and considering they don't make as much on hardware as most would have you believe, a lost X1 sale to making sales via Windows store from a Windows 10 licensed user is still sales, and increases revenue streams via other means.

Its when they start to charge for Live to use these games via Windows 10 - thats what I am wondering..

Caporegime
I thought it would just be the digital versions that "Play Anywhere" applies to, not the physical XO disc as that would be open to abuse.

Sorry, Was referencing where it was for sale rather than that the play anywhere would work with a physical copy. Apologies for the confusion !

Soldato
Hands up if you're getting the Ultimate Edition with the 5 days early access.

I love me some Horizon.

The 4 player campaign co-op, does that include the option of using split screen?
Just pre-ordered the Ultimate edition. Finally found out how to get the price in £ and not $ so my credit card works. :)

Just need my new XB1S to turn up and I'll be ready for FH3 day. :cool:

Associate
Shame they are really pushing the off-road aspect; I always disliked those bits in FH2 :(

As much as I can't wait to get my hands on this game I'm inclined to agree with you. The controls seem all over the place on the off-road terrain and it does get old after the initial fun factor wears off. I much prefer the traditional races.

Having said that, this was one of few highlights for me so I'll be all over it regardless. :D

Associate
As much as I can't wait to get my hands on this game I'm inclined to agree with you. The controls seem all over the place on the off-road terrain and it does get old after the initial fun factor wears off. I much prefer the traditional races.

Having said that, this was one of few highlights for me so I'll be all over it regardless. :D

Once you play Forza Motorsport for hours on end you'll take any off-road experience you can get. Makes a refreshing change for me from Motorsport.

I hope they decide to bring the game mode 'Cat and Mouse' back!

Last edited:
Caporegime
Has anyone seen a video where they show the actual translation between your game and the game youve been invited to in? It appeared to be seamless at the presser but watching it back its hard to tell what actually happens.

Do you just in a spilt second have the time of day/weather; car you are driving (they didnt mention this); where you are in the world change?

ps3ud0 :cool:

Back
Top Bottom