1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forza Horizon 3

Discussion in 'Console Games & Hardware' started by antijoke, Jun 13, 2016.

1. Dredd

Wise Guy

fh2 was seamless, just shame was 8 player size limit :(

2. chris4652009

Mobster

Any idea how the map size compares to Horizon 2 yet?

3. MarcLister

Capodecina

4. chris4652009

Mobster

5. booyaka

Capodecina

Can anyone clarify - If my son buys this on xbox one, do I need to purchase a copy to play on my pc OR is it just a single code for both but only one can play at a time??

6. chris4652009

Mobster

As I understand it, and I'm sure i read it last night on Xbox store...you pay for it once and can use it on your account for BOTH.

7. iv-tecman

Sgarrista

I think it was confirmed over in the PC thread that you buy the game via xbox store digitally and then you can download the game via your xbox live account to either an xbox one console or a Windows 10 PC (not a mobile or tablet device - it requires supported hardware) and you can play the game on either device with anyone on xbox live on either device.

I'm hoping this is true, as even though I think the Windows 10 store is truly awful and not even a small patch on Steam via PC its about the only way you can possibly play FH3 on PC.

8. MarcLister

Capodecina

No probs. :) FH2 was quite a fair bit bigger than FH1 in terms of map size so for FH3 to be almost double FH2 sounds promising. :cool:

9. chris4652009

Mobster

:)
    I didn't spend much time on FH1 largely due to the size of the map.

Looking at this comparison shows me why I like just chilling out and driving around on The Crew and before that TDU

[​IMG]

10. madmaca

Wise Guy

Pre-ordered the Deluxe Edition (Play Anywhere version). Loved 1 & 2 and literally can't wait to play 3. Add me on XBL: MadMac50K

11. Phemo

Soldato

I really want the physical copy as I've got every other Forza game physically so would be nice to complete the set. However I really want to get the digital copy so that I can play it on both console and my PC, but I'm not paying for it twice.

Annoying situation and while I can understand why the play anywhere thing is digital only, it's still a pain.

12. Dredd

Wise Guy

make it digital collection instead :)
    fh 1 free with gold, only need to buy fh2

i need to pre order fh3, not seen any cheap credit about

13. PraxxtorCruel

Wise Guy

Walked into Game today and pre ordered the ultimate edition. Will be picking it up on the 23rd. Excited.

14. Dredd

Wise Guy

79.99?

its cheaper digital, at the moment you can buy it for £70 from store (usa)

15. thepigf@rmer

Hitman

Ultimate Edition (digital) pre-orderd, hope this is at least as good FH2 was/is :D

16. beachBOYken

Sgarrista

Where are you lot preordering the digital edition (ultimate) from?

I've currently got the standard physical edition on order but thinking about going digital, not ever played horizon before so getting the ultimate edition might be risky.

*Just noticed you can get the digital version off a few big sites, would it be ready to pre download straight away? , I'm not getting my xbox though till 22nd but if I got the ultimate edition, I would have all weekend to play it:)

Last edited: Sep 4, 2016
  17. thepigf@rmer

Hitman

Xbox Live Store, you'll have to search for it though

18. beachBOYken

Sgarrista

do you get the code straight away to pre download?

*might just wait and see if its available still on release day as i get my xbox on the 22nd, if it is I will cancel my physical copy and get some cdkeys giftcards to get it a little cheaper.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2016
  19. thepigf@rmer

Hitman

20. MarcLister

Capodecina

Indeed. It can be a nightmare looking for it. I kept finding the US store version and couldn't pay because I couldn't select a non-US state option for my billing address.