Forza Horizon 3

Associate
Double press the home button on your pad then hit Y to take a screenshot.

Then go to xboxdvr.com and type in your gamer tag to view your captures.

I download them to my PC then put them on a hosting site and link them.

Probably a much easier way though.

Caporegime
OP
No no no no no no.

You use photo mode in the game to take your screenshot, then press A to take the photo, you then back out of this and don't move the camera at all, you then press hide UI and then you take your screenshot. This means you don't have the FH3 logo.

Why do this?

Because you will retain the photo mode processing in your screenshot, then you can capture upload and whatever else.

Associate
No no no no no no.

You use photo mode in the game to take your screenshot, then press A to take the photo, you then back out of this and don't move the camera at all, you then press hide UI and then you take your screenshot. This means you don't have the FH3 logo.

Why do this?

Because you will retain the photo mode processing in your screenshot, then you can capture upload and whatever else.

That's what I do. I'm the one who posted the screenshots on the previous page of this thread. Didn't think I needed to mention how to actually take the photo. He was asking how to post/share them.

Associate
wu2b9x.png

2r6gsg4.png

351tvfd.jpg

21eov1h.png

wtvqz8.png

90sfhw.png

30wkrro.png

Last edited:
Soldato
what am I missing in the "Deconstruct Construction Site " Bucket list, I cant get anywhere close in that **** ford lol

Are there certain parts of the site that give more points? Im barely getting 1/2 the amount in the time given

Soldato
Get some free cars just for setting a time in rivals each week --> http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/frc_s2_announce

Recreation Series
The ForzaRC Season 2 Recreation Series is comprised of seven weeks of competitive play in Forza Horizon 3 beginning on October 28. Registered and eligible players can win prizes by setting a time in each week’s unique ForzaRC Recreation Rivals Event, which will be found in the “Monthly Rivals” channel in Forza Horizon 3. Prizes will be awarded to eligible players based on their performance in each week’s Recreation events. In addition, all players will have a chance to earn a special edition car in Forza Horizon 3 just for taking part each week, as well as another bonus car in Forza Horizon 3 for setting a time in all seven events.

Season 2 Recreation Series Weekly Schedule
Each week’s Rivals event will begin at 8 a.m. Pacific on the start day and shut down at 11:59 Pacific on the end day. Here’s a look at each week of Season 2 of the Recreation Series:

Week 1 (October 28 – 31)
Recreation Series Week 1 Rivals Event (1986 Audi #2 Audi Sport Quattro S1 on Mill Cross Country Circuit. Conditions: Morning, fog)

Week 2 (October 30 – November 6)
Recreation Series Week 2 Rivals Event (2013 Audi RS 4 Avant on East Bridge Scramble. Conditions: Evening, clear)

Week 3 (November 6 – 13)
Recreation Series Week 3 Rivals Event (2015 Audi TTS Coupé. Conditions: Afternoon, clear)

Week 4 (November 13 – 20)
Recreation Series Week 4 Rivals Event (2011 Audi RS 3 Sportback on East Suburbs Circuit. Conditions: Morning, clear)

Week 5 (November 20 – 27)
Recreation Series Week 5 Rivals Event (2011 Audi RS 5 Couple on Rainforest Circuit. Conditions: Evening, clear)

Week 6 (November 27 – December 4)
Recreation Series Week 6 Rivals Event (1983 Audi Sport quattro on Redstone Mine Scramble. Conditions: Night, light rain)

Week 7 (December 4 – 11)
Recreation Series Week 7 Rivals Event (2016 Audi R8 V10 Plus on East Suburbs Circuit. Conditions: Morning, light rain)

Recreation Series Prizes
Registered and eligible players in the ForzaRC Season 2 Recreation Series will have a chance to win cash prizes, depending on their performance on the weekly Recreation Series Rivals event leaderboard. Here’s a look at how the prizing breaks down.

For each weekly Recreation Rivals event, we’ll be gifting prizes to the top registered and eligible players on the leaderboard:

1st/2nd Place – Playseat Forza Motorsport Racing Chair
3rd/4th Place – Logitech G Wheel
5th/10th Place – Forza Horizon 3 Car Pass
11th/25th Place – Forza Racing Championship Swag Item

In addition, players who set a time on the leaderboard will be eligible to win a special car in Forza Horizon 3. Here’s the list of cars available per week:

Week 1 – 2017 Ford GT Horizon Edition
Week 2 – 2554 AMG Transport Dynamics M12S Warthog CST
Week 3 – 2016 Jaguar F-TYPE Project 7 Horizon Edition
Week 4 – 2015 Ford #17 Xbox Racing Ford Falcon FG X
Week 5 – 1994 Nissan Silvia K’s
Week 6 – 2012 Nissan GT-R Black Edition Horizon Edition
Week 7 – 2014 Bentley #7 M-Sport Bentley Continental GT3

Set a time in all seven weekly events – 1977 Aston Martin V8 Vantage w/custom Forza Racing Championship livery.

To be eligible to win physical prizes in the Recreation Series Cups, players must be registered. For more details on eligibility requirements and registration, see the official ForzaRCSeason 2 Recreation Series rules.

Soldato
what am I missing in the "Deconstruct Construction Site " Bucket list, I cant get anywhere close in that **** ford lol

Are there certain parts of the site that give more points? Im barely getting 1/2 the amount in the time given

If you know the bucketlist number, there is a vid of me completing them all on my youtube channel, in sig.

Soldato
It's on the beach beside the Byron Bay festival but it has to be level 5 for it to unlock.

struggling to find this even though Im on skill level 50

The only events I can see on the beach next to Byron Bay are Ocean View Trail and Horizon Aus Bucket List

If you know the bucketlist number, there is a vid of me completing them all on my youtube channel, in sig.
Will have a look - thanks

Last edited:
Soldato
struggling to find this even though Im on skill level 50

The only events I can see on the beach next to Byron Bay are Ocean View Trail and Horizon Aus Bucket List

If it's the Goliath race you're looking for, it's not driver level.

That festival site needs to be upgraded to level 5 (max level).

Soldato
Latest update seems pretty good, new barn find and the Alpinestars car pack has some fun cars. Hoping the Nissan Silvia K (in funky wide body form) will help me get the hang of drifting. I can 3 star the speed and danger PR stunts but the drift ones are killing me.

Soldato
Will deffo be getting that expansion.
So will I. But snow? In Australia? :D

Latest update seems pretty good, new barn find and the Alpinestars car pack has some fun cars. Hoping the Nissan Silvia K (in funky wide body form) will help me get the hang of drifting. I can 3 star the speed and danger PR stunts but the drift ones are killing me.
New barn find? Spent a while on the game earlier and didn't realise. I'll check this out tomorrow.

Soldato
So will I. But snow? In Australia? :D

There are parts in Australia that do get snow.

In Victoria the 'High Country' region located a few hours drive from Melbourne has good snowfalls throughout winter. Tasmania also sees snow during winter and on rare occasions snow has been known to fall in mountain areas of South Australia, Western Australia and even in Queensland

Associate

Same. I'm level 402, 16 million in the bank, have loads of cars including all Horizon Edition ones, all festivals level 5 ect ect but just cannot drift. Can easily 2 star them, but only have 3 stars on one drift zone.

Just find it really hard.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom