Forza Horizon 4

Soldato
Just got to drive the lego F40 Ferrari. I don't play Forza much tbh (time) but Jesus once the turbo kicks in its hard to tame it. Fun and now I've a more convient way to play Forza Horizon 4 ( I'm slightly disabled) I enjoyed a lengthy blast yesterday.

Underboss
Just got to drive the lego F40 Ferrari. I don't play Forza much tbh (time) but Jesus once the turbo kicks in its hard to tame it. Fun and now I've a more convient way to play Forza Horizon 4 ( I'm slightly disabled) I enjoyed a lengthy blast yesterday.

:D

Wait till you get the Lego Senna, it has much more grip and it's a lot faster, it's amazing

Soldato
anybody managed to do the PR over the M68 in the winter seasonal event ?

This one is beating me, im getting 191m in my Bowler , tried so many cars and tunes! :(

managed around 250m in the summer !

Was a doddle, managed it first go in the Mosler :)

The seasonal Unimog races were a laugh. One of the races you go over one of the Lego boost jumps, only me and this other Unimog survived out of the pack it was hilarious I could see them all colliding as a flew over the carnage below :D

Soldato
I've been starting to get bored already, bought all the houses, got a bunch of nice cars all upgraded, 3 stars on all the challenges, team ranked is a joke and takes way too long to find a game, not prepared to play solo ranked though until I know the tracks but with a game every 30 minutes roughly it's really boring waiting and doing drifts for skillpoints on the airfield :(

Considering the devs were boasting about some insane number of millions of players, ranked is always failing to find that 12th player

V_R

V_R

Soldato
just played a co-op, and one guy was a extremely high level
8, and around 900 !!

im only 1, 130 or so, i play this hours every day, how on earth is that possible to get so far already ?
Probably exploited the glitch early on and maybe is farming influence via mixer, if that's still a thing.

Permabanned
Have they fixed the issue with creative sound cards yet? Let me guess, no.

Been stuck in my library since launch, can't play due to the glitchy audio and couldn't get a refund because Microsoft suck.

Back
Top Bottom