Forza Horizon 5 - Mexico

Soldato
Is it just me or does the Xbox App just not download that quick. I have 500Mbps download (around 65MB/s) its going onto a SSD and it seems to struggle to go over about 29MB/s
check your windows delivery settings xbox app uses this for max speed

windows update -> Delivery optimisation Advanced options

Associate
It’s crazy how people’s experiences with games are all over the place atm. I’ve had no trouble with this or COD, yet others with virtually the same build are having constant crashes.
I've not experienced or seen anything of COD tbf, but I'm giving Forza one last go. I've put all the graphics on the lowest minus the resolution to see if I can atleast get past the beginning races so I don't have to keep doing them over and over

Soldato
It's Borderline unplayable for me. Low streaming bandwidth issues. I thought it was just my old i5 being tortured by the game but people are having the same issue with all sorts of setups so no idea. Annoying.

I had issues with the anti-virus I was running causing this, since removed it and going back to Windows Defender it seems fine.

Soldato
The net code on this is bad! It makes it more noticeable that the car stops dead every time it disconnects:( The so-called fix has done nothing. How did this get though the beta?

Back
Top Bottom