Forza Horizon 5 - Mexico

Soldato
So far i have had zero problems with this game, played it quite a bit and all runing smoothly, hope it stays that way now ive mentioned it
No network issues?

It was ok yesterday and the afternoon, but to tonight it's crap again.

I want the stuttering fixed. That's irritating.

Associate
No network issues?

It was ok yesterday and the afternoon, but to tonight it's crap again.

I want the stuttering fixed. That's irritating.
Yes sorry, i have had connection issues today, forgot about that, i just set it to solo mode and carried on playing, that is the only issue i have had, dont get stuttering? only time i get a slight stutter is before a race when the car is spinning round,
dont know why it does it there, its weird but only slight, while actually gaming everything is smooth as silk for me so far.

Associate
Got a couple of hours in tonight after work and the game plays great albeit had one crash where it locked up and needed a task manager kill, but Jesus Christ the unskippable dialogue it's horrid! Especially if you choose to redo a race to get a better score the entire dialogue starts again.

Caporegime
Associate
Okay, so I have finally managed to get my game working.

I had to go into Services and disable a service called "nahimic service" - its some kind of audio driver which isnt always needed. Disabled that and the game finally worked.

Praise de lord.

Associate
Okay, so I have finally managed to get my game working.

I had to go into Services and disable a service called "nahimic service" - its some kind of audio driver which isnt always needed. Disabled that and the game finally worked.

Praise de lord.
Glad you got it sorted, you can now enjoy the game

Soldato
If anyone else gets the "stuck on loading screen" issue, I managed to work around that by hitting ALT+Enter, then resizing the window by dragging on the window edges. It then suddenly started loading after being repeatedly stuck for eternity on the loading screen.

Apart from that, yeah, can't say I'm overly impressed compared to FH4.

Back
Top Bottom