Forza Motorsport 7

Soldato
I have a couple of questions if someone would be so kind as to answer them.

1 - To play on PC, buying direct from Microsoft @ £50 is the only way? (I'm going to buy it either way though lol)

2 - If I buy it on my account, would it be easy enough for the boy to log in or whatever on his xbox one and play the game at the same time? I've never really touched the xbox, so have no idea how the accounts and stuff work.

Thanks!

V_R

V_R

Soldato
I assume its the same as FH3 was, meaning no he won't be able to play at the same time. But your save game will sync between devices, and yeah if you want to play cross play then it needs to be a digital copy from the store. (IIRC)

I'm so close to pre ordering it! I only bought and XB1 for Forza 5!

Associate
Buying digital gives you the xbox and PC version, I have had FH3 and Gow4 logged on the PC with me playing and my nephew logged onto my xbox playing against me, but he doesn't own the game I do

Associate
Sorry never explained it properly.
I bought the digital game and got the PC and Xbox version. Installed on my PC and my Xbox using my live account. My nephew logged onto my Xbox using his account and played FH3 and GOW4 I played on my PC using my live account and we could play multiplayer against each other. I think he also played the single player at the same time as me.

Associate
I f you buy it on PC you get the Xbox one version as well. If you set your xbox account as the home one in the settings then you can play it on your pc and also on the xbox on another family account. SO I play on PC my boys play on Xbox and we can play single or multi and you only buy it once. Makes the £50 a lot easier to swallow. I did this for FH3.

Soldato
Some cheap methods of getting the game through Russia and Egypt.

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/xb...where-2527-xbox-store-russia-2792893#comments

yeah - seems to work ok for me/my son.

£43 for ultimate edition.

Best way I found was purchase 3500 points from https://plati.ru/

Get codes, go here - https://www.microsoft.com/ru-ru/store/p/forza-motorsport-7-ultimate-издание/9n40dffzd13g?tduid=(4cb430488bddc9588a1171db401e01e8)(266696)(1018132)(04009g3vmrnk)()

purchase, then add the codes, it will ask for a russian address, I just used the Moscow Hilton address, then purchase. Seemed to work fine as the pre-order is showing in my sons xbox one home screen.

Downloading also on my pc.

Soldato
This is a weird one, I'm a proper Forza boy, had them all apart from the last two titles on crapbox1. In the past ive been bouncing off the walls with excitement. I would have thought I'd be even more excited as this is the first one to properly grace the PC, but I'm just not and I can't quite fathom it. I remember years gone by on xbox360, they used to tease and show details, screenshots to build up hype, but this one is just so quiet. Maybe being spoilt by the amazing sims like AC, raceroom and iRacing.....along with the inevitable shocking FFB and arcade style, I'm just losing my interest in this, what was great title. We shall see what demo is like, just hope it wows us. I honestly think Project Cars 2 will be a better racing title though. Maybe Forza 7 will just be a better title to not take as serious as the others, there's no doubting it's content is going to be polished, but first and foremost for me is the racing and handling.

Back
Top Bottom