Forza Motorsport 7

Soldato
yeah - seems to work ok for me/my son.

£43 for ultimate edition.

Best way I found was purchase 3500 points from https://plati.ru/

Get codes, go here - https://www.microsoft.com/ru-ru/store/p/forza-motorsport-7-ultimate-издание/9n40dffzd13g?tduid=(4cb430488bddc9588a1171db401e01e8)(266696)(1018132)(04009g3vmrnk)()

purchase, then add the codes, it will ask for a russian address, I just used the Moscow Hilton address, then purchase. Seemed to work fine as the pre-order is showing in my sons xbox one home screen.

Downloading also on my pc.
Not sure how much you paid, but I got 2000 RUB of points for 1715 (~£22) from here:
https://nilt.ru/catalog/microsoft/podarochnaya_karta_xbox/

Soldato
This is a weird one, I'm a proper Forza boy, had them all apart from the last two titles on crapbox1. In the past ive been bouncing off the walls with excitement. I would have thought I'd be even more excited as this is the first one to properly grace the PC, but I'm just not and I can't quite fathom it. I remember years gone by on xbox360, they used to tease and show details, screenshots to build up hype, but this one is just so quiet. Maybe being spoilt by the amazing sims like AC, raceroom and iRacing.....along with the inevitable shocking FFB and arcade style, I'm just losing my interest in this, what was great title. We shall see what demo is like, just hope it wows us. I honestly think Project Cars 2 will be a better racing title though. Maybe Forza 7 will just be a better title to not take as serious as the others, there's no doubting it's content is going to be polished, but first and foremost for me is the racing and handling.

I feel once you go sim it ruins the so called 'simcade' games. I can still play arcade race games and have fun but the ones in-between sim and arcade just feel wrong on the wheel to me.

Soldato
Apex was good on the PC so hopefully it resembles that, I'm not expecting AC levels of sim but it's nice to have an FM title on the PC so I can use my wheel instead of crapbox1 xDDDDDDD lepcmr!!!111one

Not gonna bother with any of the fancy editions, no point, you still don't get all the DLC so I'll probably just stick with standard and get VIP/DLC individually, after weeks of issues with FH3 I'm certainly not pre-ordering.

Soldato
Those who've had emails for the demo, have you already bought the game via the store? I presume this is more an "early access" than an actual demo? I want to see how it runs on my machine before I spaff £50 on it.

Soldato
If anyone knows a way to purchase from Egypt the ultimate edition works out a measly £38'ish

I've bought by changing location when Dead Rising Deluxe was £7 via Sweden iirc so it does work.

Downloading demo !

Back
Top Bottom