Forza Motorsport 7

Soldato
im actually interested in this which is not normally the case with forza games.how much is it ?
£50 for Standard Edition

£65 for Deluxe Edition(includes Day 1 Car Pack plus VIP membership)

£80 for Ultimate Edition(includes same content as Deluxe plus the Car Pass)

I'm gonna go with Standard since 700 cars is already a stupid amount.

Soldato
OP
Haha. Rumour is a demo around 22nd September on both formats.

Yeah, there's also an advertisement video when you launch FH3. I purchased the ultimate edition so I think I can get my mitts on it sooner, it lured me in!

Question, will that have all the silly upgrades and stuff to increase the class of your car and slowly climb in career? If so, I'm fully in!

I think so!

Soldato
Really bothered about forking out for this (tempted by Ultimate Edition) but don't want it to run badly on my machine. Heard mixed things and I've hardly got a monster rig (i5-4690k and GTX970).

Soldato
Who's pre-ordered?

I'm a complete sucker when it comes to Forza series so have just pre-ordered the Ultimate edition!
Yep same here, just did the same, felt slightly sick as i pressed the pre-order button... its not ******* cheap! However I have sank a disgusting amount of hours on Forza 6 and know i'll easily get my moneys worth out of it.
I got rid of my XBox one a while ago, so the fact that this is "play anywhere" and Cross play means this is an easy insta-buy for me. Me and my racing buddy can get back at it!

Associate
I pre-ordered the standard version, I had just enough money from xbox rewards I had, no idea where from though :), really looking forward to playing it.

Permabanned
Forza Horizon is a 30fps open world game. And it was not built with PC in mind from the get-go.

Forza Motorsport 7 is a 60fps(meaning inherently less demanding) track-based game, and it has been built with PC in mind from the get-go.

I'm not concerned in the least.

While it probably wont be in, this is only a taster of the full car list, focusing on supercars, track cars and race cars. There's still another 500+ cars to announce.

If you've got a PS4, Driveclub carries on the PGR legacy quite well.

When I tried Apex I had worse performance in it than FH3.

I want Forza 7 but think I'll need to upgrade GPU soon. I'm currently using a GTX 960.

Soldato
hope they have a decent preload period as need to grab 200+GB of data before the 29th release :eek:

Got to break in my Thrustmaster TX yet, just not had time, managed to attach it to my wheelstand and my g27 pedal adaptor has arrived for the states, but alas not enough hours in the day :(

Back
Top Bottom