Fractal Arc Mini Build

Soldato
OP
IMAG0206.jpg

Soldato
I'd bought a few extra fractal fans before the case arrives and turns out there a different type! The supplied ones are the fans with more blades which as it turns out spin a lot faster and are a fair bit noisier

So basically worth perhaps junking all supplied fans and buying new ones if buying this case? I'm liking Fractals kit and prices too. ;)

Soldato
Nah doubt it most side fans are for cooling gpus ect bringing cool air in thanks for the info anyway very nice build m8.

Associate
Anyone compared arc mini define mini and tj08 maybe?

Next year i will have to move out of sg05 since 300W might be too little for i5-2500k/8GB ram/2TB hdd + added gtx460 1GB and price of sg07 might be higher then those i mentioned with 500-600W psu

Soldato
OP
Nah doubt it most side fans are for cooling gpus ect bringing cool air in thanks for the info anyway very nice build m8.

Interestingly enough i ive just tried my system with a 120mm fan blowing over the card and one sucking air away from the card the latter was 3c cooler.... (not sure if you can see in the pics) possibly air intakes will work better with coolers that vent out the back whereas my twinfrozr expells hot air into the case so its probably better trying to remove as much as that as poss?

P1040249.jpg

P1040250.jpg

Soldato
thing is that could all change when you put the side on it.
iirc case fans are more effective at sucking air over an area than pushing it though

Back
Top Bottom