Fractal Arc Mini Build

Soldato
OP
Done a bit of cable management and installed an akasa fan control jnr in the spare hdd bay :)

P1040258.jpg

Soldato
OP
Well i had kind of thought all along since I pre ordered the case id get the corsair H100, i bought a Cogage Arrow (similar to the Thermaltake silver arrow) but it wont fit as it blocks the pci-e slot, i bought the freezer pro as a backup, tbh its doing an ok job....

Associate
My arc mini build starts next week but with a 2500K instead. I would have wanted the H100 but couldnt justify it since I already have a coolit eco.
Would you be able to mount the rear fan on the inside if you rotate the H100? Also did you use black tape as make shift cable braids? :p

Soldato
OP
My arc mini build starts next week but with a 2500K instead. I would have wanted the H100 but couldnt justify it since I already have a coolit eco.
Would you be able to mount the rear fan on the inside if you rotate the H100? Also did you use black tape as make shift cable braids? :p

No i dont think you could unfortunately, i just used some black tape to cover the unbraided parts of the cables :p

Soldato
OP
Do you really need a rear fan once you have the dual fan H100 sucking out the top?

Looks a nice case. Have been eyeing it for a while

Spose not, but I had it anyway ;)

I dont see why you cant rotate H100, are you really sure? Maybe just a little dremel and you can rotate and get the fan inside.

99.99% sure mate, even though its not as big at that end as to the end with the pipes coming out the rad it would still hit the fan on the rad, the only way around it would be to use slim 120mm fans, it does state on fractals website that if a 240mm rad is fitted you loose the 120mm rear fan.

Associate
Spose not, but I had it anyway ;)

99.99% sure mate, even though its not as big at that end as to the end with the pipes coming out the rad it would still hit the fan on the rad, the only way around it would be to use slim 120mm fans, it does state on fractals website that if a 240mm rad is fitted you loose the 120mm rear fan.

OK, thanks for the answer Bradmax57.

Back
Top Bottom