Free Cisco Meraki AP

she told me i was the only one for her......oh wait no, no she did'nt

I want the AP to have a play around with and see what it can actually do rather than people saying what it can do.

Yeah, but it's free. Plastic brick or not, that's 3 years of service for an hour of your time. Or, if you extended the service by another 3 years, that's £50 a year over 6 years for a decent AP.

-

Watching the webinar now, and I gotta admit - these are impressive looking piece of kit. :D

Yeah, but it's free. Plastic brick or not, that's 3 years of service for an hour of your time. Or, if you extended the service by another 3 years, that's £50 a year over 6 years for a decent AP.

-

Watching the webinar now, and I gotta admit - these are impressive looking piece of kit. :D

Same!

Havent got sound on but from all the various options you get I was quite impressed.

Do we have to answer something after or fill something in to get the AP?

I think we need to contact the person who mailed us prior to the call as above....

I'll try and it and let you know.

Cheers

Good Stuff,

Is the webinar something I have to contribute towards or can I have it just open on work computer later today and look at every 10mins?

Had mine 10 - 11 today I sat in an office and worked whilst looking/listening then mailed a contact with my company VAT number and had to call her quickly to confirm the postcode and that was it, should arrive in 3 - 5 days she said

:)

Thanks for the link, I actually found the webinar very interesting and good products too

Cool, registered for Tuesday 19th November, I just had a confirmation email and set a reminder.

I have created a login on the website but I guess on the day of the webinar I just click the link in the email and enter any details it asks, do I need to do anything else to get the free access point?

Had mine 10 - 11 today I sat in an office and worked whilst looking/listening then mailed a contact with my company VAT number and had to call her quickly to confirm the postcode and that was it, should arrive in 3 - 5 days she said

:)

Thanks for the link, I actually found the webinar very interesting and good products too

Went and e-mail the rep asking "oh i heard we can get a free one".

Will wait for reply :)

Cool, registered for Tuesday 19th November, I just had a confirmation email and set a reminder.

I have created a login on the website but I guess on the day of the webinar I just click the link in the email and enter any details it asks, do I need to do anything else to get the free access point?

I just clicked the link and it pushed me to the webinar and I sat there until it started, I had my mic muted and just sat and watched, once completed sent VAT number and called to confirm the shipping address (they obviously want to see what you thought and see if they can get any trials going with you if needed) and thats it

Will post back when it arrives

Clearly you're an independent consultant advising small businesses on networking and haven't yet crossed the VAT threshold.

Nope, but I work in the network team of a leading UK managed IT services provider, delivering cloud, infrastructure management, data centre & network services

What would be the best way of digging out a VAT number for them

Back
Top Bottom