Free Cisco Meraki AP

Nope, but I work in the network team of a leading UK managed IT services provider, delivering cloud, infrastructure management, data centre & network services

What would be the best way of digging out a VAT number for them

I'm not sure you understood what I was getting at. If you actually are doing this on behalf of your company then find an invoice that they've sent to someone, or ask your accounts team.

Had mine 10 - 11 today I sat in an office and worked whilst looking/listening then mailed a contact with my company VAT number and had to call her quickly to confirm the postcode and that was it, should arrive in 3 - 5 days she said

:)

Thanks for the link, I actually found the webinar very interesting and good products too

No problem iMacMart, I too found it interesting, especially during the demo!

I am well impressed by this. Hadn't even heard of it, and it looks brilliant for small companies with minimal or outsourced IT. The webinar was really interesting and pitched the right level of information.

I think we need to contact the person who mailed us prior to the call as above....

I'll try and it and let you know.

Cheers

Please. I heard the "welcome, we'll start in a few minutes" "we'll have a short pause for questions to be posted" and then the goodbye. :(

What would be the best way of digging out a VAT number for them

Call purchasing/finance. "Hi, can I have our VAT number please?" if they ask why, say you need it to register for a webinar.

Sent an e-mail to my rep guy who confirmed I can get one for free :)

Then just e-mailed someone from finance for our VAT number and got it no questions asked lol

Mine should arrive beginning of next week.

Nice :)

I double checked at work today and found out that they definitely don't have a VAT number. Wonder if their charity registration number will work instead... :(

Same here, 10-11am :)

I'm assuming we don't get contacted by a rep until after the webinar?

Think so, I have already had the rep email me making sure I have details for after the webinar, so if he doesnt speak to me after, I will just call/email him providing details for shipping.

My Rep didnt contact me about the AP, just sent an e-mail saying "oh thanks for joining us".

So i e-mailed back asking about it and he asked for the info and sent me shipping details :D

Think so, I have already had the rep email me making sure I have details for after the webinar, so if he doesnt speak to me after, I will just call/email him providing details for shipping.

Ok, thanks :).

Back
Top Bottom