Free Shipping for Loyal Forum Members

Associate
Could be the postcode lottery causing the issue.

No, it was my fault, despite having the same email address you actually need to link it to the forum account.

So for anyone with this problem in the future:

1. Click on your profile on the shop page

2. click on 'link to forum account'

3. Type in forum name and password and you're good for free shipping (if applicable)

RJC

RJC

Don
FREE SHIPPING - for loyal OcUK forum members only

WHO QUALIFIES

This offer applies to
  • OcUK Forums members who have 250 or more posts and have been registered for over 90 days, or
  • OcUK Forums members who have been registered for over 12 months and made at least 100 posts
This offer does NOT apply to
  • Banned or suspended members
  • Members who do not satisfy the qualification requirements above
TERMS & CONDITIONS
  • Internet orders only
  • Free shipping applies to destinations within mainland UK only and excludes Highlands and Islands
  • OcUK reserves the right to choose the method of shipping, which for the purpose of Free Shipping will be DPD Next Day or Royal Mail Standard Delivery
  • Members who openly spam to increase post count will have their post count reduced
  • OcUK reserves the right to withdraw this offer at their discretion at any time
  • Not applicable to certain special offers
HOW TO REGISTER
  • Login to the OcUK Website
  • Go to You are Your Account and scroll down to the "Forums Account" section and enter your Forums Username and Password
  • Press Update
  • Order with free shipping
Thank you for shopping at OcUK :cool:

*UPDATE* - We have seen an increase of users sharing their forum accounts with other people to gain the free shipping, if this continues, your forum account will be banned. - fiveub

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Associate
FREE SHIPPING - for loyal OcUK forum members only

WHO QUALIFIES

This offer applies to
  • OcUK Forums members who have 250 or more posts and have been registered for over 90 days, or
  • OcUK Forums members who have been registered for over 12 months and made at least 100 posts
This offer does NOT apply to
  • Banned or suspended members
  • Members who do not satisfy the qualification requirements above
TERMS & CONDITIONS
  • Internet orders only
  • Free shipping applies to destinations within mainland UK only and excludes Highlands and Islands
  • OcUK reserves the right to choose the method of shipping, which for the purpose of Free Shipping will be DPD Next Day or Royal Mail Standard Delivery
  • Members who openly spam to increase post count will have their post count reduced
  • OcUK reserves the right to withdraw this offer at their discretion at any time
  • Not applicable to certain special offers
HOW TO REGISTER
  • Login to the OcUK Website
  • Go to You are Your Account and scroll down to the "Forums Account" section and enter your Forums Username and Password
  • Press Update
  • Order with free shipping
Thank you for shopping at OcUK :cool:

*UPDATE* - We have seen an increase of users sharing their forum accounts with other people to gain the free shipping, if this continues, your forum account will be banned. - fiveub

That's quite a steep requirement - and will likely result in lots of chaff posts!

Associate
I love watching this happen perennially. Whereas I hung out on the forums for ages hoping to get to the MM, and by the time I did I was hooked :cool:

Meh, join the club, found an old order from 2004, so I've been here since that long, but dunno what happened to old account as I never frequented here much anyway, and even now it took a long while to reach current 550 odd post count. Think they'll be here for a LONG while still at their current post quality rate. :p

Caporegime
Meh, join the club, found an old order from 2004, so I've been here since that long, but dunno what happened to old account as I never frequented here much anyway, and even now it took a long while to reach current 550 odd post count. Think they'll be here for a LONG while still at their current post quality rate. :p

If you remember the old username they might be able to find it, and grant you free shipping. I think it has been done in the past.

Back
Top Bottom