1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Free Shipping for Loyal Forum Members

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Spie, Nov 19, 2008.

1. Vanilla

Sgarrista

Ignore.

Posted in wrong thread

2. offitmassive

Gangster

Not much longer now.. Gotta.. Cross... The... Line...

3. slim01

Hitman

Hey can anyone confirm this? I used to get free delivery... Just put like £700 worth of stuff in basket and delivery is like £13?!

4. Delvis

Caporegime

Are you logged in,and are you selecting free delivery or the cheapest delivery? Perhaps there is a limit now?

5. slim01

Hitman

Hey guys I used to get free delivery, meet all the criteria, and now am being asked to pay like £12 for one item? I had a free delivery order about a month ago, has this been removed does anyone know?

6. slim01

Hitman

where do you check that is says if you're qualified or not dude?

Thanks

7. slim01

Hitman

The cheapest it lets me select is £12... Yeah I'm logged in.

Perhaps I'll try logging in and out. Customer service aren't around to help... Arg... Really need an order.... Not that it matters at 6:40pm lol

8. slim01

Hitman

I am on a different Pc now... That's the only thing that's changed, which obviously shouldn't matter. And I have been sing the forrums a lot recently. I did have a few posts removed for mentioning stuff I wanted to sell... Might I have been banned or something? Hope not. I didn't realise you had to have 1000 posts to be able to tell people you have old stuff to sell :O

Oh, also I forgot my password so had a new one sent out... That's it

Last edited: Nov 12, 2018
  9. cainer

Man of Honour

no buying/selling outside of the Members Market, you need 1,000 posts to have access to that part of the forum

Last edited: Nov 12, 2018
  10. Pudney

Soldato

From memory I think you have to go through past the basket to actual checkout before shipping discount is applied. But I haven't ordered anything for a while so memory may be bad.

11. pepp77

Mobster

If it has been a while since you have ordered, there have been updates to the forum which I think may have knocked the link to the shop off, at least mine had been knocked off after not using it for a while.

Log into the shop website and go to your profile, there is a section to enter your forum username and then at the bottom it will show your free delivery status.

12. WuMyster

Wise Guy

Has the free shipping been downgraded to RM 2nd Class? I used to get DPD Next Day for free (this was like 2 years ago though) but seems like only RM 2nd Class showing as £0.00.

EDIT: Sorry I can't read properly. Just read first post properly. Also updating basket quantity to 2 made it DPD Next Day so obviously there's a price cut off which is fair enough.

13. WuMyster

Wise Guy

14. dlresponse

Gangster

These forums don't get the credit they deserve. The advice available is immense.

15. cossie1

Gangster

Is this an instant upgrade to free shipping when you hit the required amount of posts ?

16. divergent

Gangster

I believe so, but not having reached the required number of posts I can't tell you for sure :p

Perhaps now you've got the number of posts, you could confirm?

17. cossie1

Gangster

I can confirm, it is an instant upgrade

18. lnoton

Mobster

This thread is 10years old just a few days ago!

Happy birthday!!

19. cogrady84

Gangster

Can't believe i've only just discovered this... oh my god all that free shipping i've missed out on

20. blackadderV

Gangster

Yes I just placed an order 90 minutes ago only to come on here and see I qualified for free shipping, Darnit. Can't complain though as I got a great deal on the card and 2 free games. Have linked my account now so it is active for my big upgrade once Ryzen 3000 is out.