Free Shipping for Loyal Forum Members

just paid 13.90 for shipping to northern ireland for 3 items, which were not even heavy!

Seems very expensive, especially when was expecting free shipping. Had to take out the sound card i wanted to cut down cost.

Disappointed OC, thought some sort of reduction could be offered for Northern Ireland. 13.90 is very expensive.

For those of us who tend to always get their kit delivered on Saturday for one reason or another, is there any chance of a discount for forum members?

Currently paying the full wack each time for saturday (£20) and usual post which is around £7-9 is free on next day.

Just a suggestion :)

:O With my first build rapidly approaching and myself wanting to buy a tasty lump of parts I think I had better get posting!
I am sorry for being a nasty little l33ch so far :(
I promise to make it up one day :D
Probably in the old Mac section, 'cos my Windoze knowledge is no use here!

OCUK *** x

Free Shipping for Loyal Forum Members CLICK HERE

Ooops Four days gone and this thread has no nu replies Such a buzz for this forum
Thing is its relieving. Prostreet was a good racing game but who cares so much for a race that is so strict to "legal" racing. We need open street illict racing and we welcome for comeback. We have Maggie Q.
"News" is we have to shoot while driving is it true guys?

Ooops Four days gone and this thread has no nu replies Such a buzz for this forum
Thing is its relieving. Prostreet was a good racing game but who cares so much for a race that is so strict to "legal" racing. We need open street illict racing and we welcome for comeback. We have Maggie Q.

May i be the first to say

wtf:confused:

O.o

If someone even understood any of that I would be happy for a translation.

Back on topic though, looking to buy a new monitor from OCUK soon. It's really nice not needing to factor shipping in to things I must say.

Back
Top Bottom