Free Shipping for Loyal Forum Members

Soldato
Not a problem, lets just get the free shipping sorted. :D

You have a reply in the customer support forum, give it a go and let us know in there if it isnt working.

Associate
I am going to order a couple of bits for my mum later today, can I use her CC online and still get the free shipping? Or do I have to use the card linked to my account?

Associate
Is this offer going to run out at any point?

I bloody well hope not, this offer makes OCUK far better to buy from than anyone else, they are the first people I bought my PC Parts from, they did a good job of it, nice price and everything, now I have £200ish to buy of stuff, plus soon to be another £100 this makes them even better.

Associate
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but is free shipping only available to those who have been registered on the forums for 12 months, or can you get free shipping if you've been registered with OcUK for more than 12 months? (i.e you have had an account with them for more than 12 months). I hope that makes sense?

I Just recently passed the 100th post mark, so i was just wondering :)

Soldato
Seems pretty clear to me, more than 12 months and 100 posts.

FREE SHIPPING - for loyal OcUK forum members only

WHO QUALIFIES

This offer applies to
  • OcUK Forums members who have 250 or more posts and have been registered for over 90 days, or
  • OcUK Forums members who have been registered for over 12 months and made at least 100 posts

Soldato
Have to say this is a great business move. I was really tempted to order my WD HDTV from a competitor. The fact I gained Nectar points from the competitor and it was slightly (ever so) cheaper were factors. The knowledge that delivery from OCUK woud be next day and free was enough to win over the vote.

Back
Top Bottom