Free Shipping for Loyal Forum Members

Any chance of some offers to Ireland?

I buy some stuff occasionally when I am on holiday and get wacked with 22% VAT + High postage costs :'(

It's a loyalty reward, why should non-loyals/one off purchasers benefit?

The postage is reasonable without any discount.

Whats not fair is that I am part of the UK as far as RM is concerned and I get nout off!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Sin_Chase

I may not be eligible @ the minute,,,, but I'v been using OC for a very long time, I just did'nt register on the forum. I assure you im not a non-loyals/one off purchaser as you put it!!
But that was'nt my point.. Im just speaking for everyone in NI.
Cheers Tefal,,, you understood my point

So how about it OC something for use in Northern Ireland UK

seems fair that people legible, that are in the Highlands or CI or NI should get the discount that the normal UK buyers get, taken away from the origonal postage costs aboad.

then again it doesnt matter to me, but it would be fair.

Legible, excellent.

DPD are crap here. They outsource to some company called saturn who don't deliver until teatime. :(

Same issue here mate, I never get my packages until 5.30, it is quite annoying tbh.. I don't know the name of the company they outsource to in my area, but it is tea time delivery always..

Though I am not complaining as it is free delivery!!! :D

I will be using OcUK as much as possible from now on, I will only go elsewhere if it is something I desperately need and it isn't stocked here..

Where in Scotland are you Ross??

I'm in Burghead, near Elgin...

free post always has an influence on my purchase, well done OC

Same here..

Last edited:
Just taken advantage of this, saved me £8, cant fault that. The only slight snag is OCUK dont sell Apple products :), and Quidco would be nice.

Interested to see what DPD are like, having said that I hope they come as late as possible so Im not woken up during the morning as I work nights.

Thx very much.

C.

Back
Top Bottom