Free Shipping for Loyal Forum Members

sweet deal - would definitely make smaller purchases more viable... if I had it already I would have got my 5870 here (**** had free shipping). Got my Gskill ram from oc though; so far so good ^_^

I know that certain items are posted via RM (for instance a mouse I bought other week) ... anyone know if during the Royal Fail strikes OCUK will use DPD for all those orders instead?

I know that certain items are posted via RM (for instance a mouse I bought other week) ... anyone know if during the Royal Fail strikes OCUK will use DPD for all those orders instead?
I don't know to be honest. It's totally outwith OCUk's control what happens with the Royal Mail and if you really need something during the 2 mail strikes then why not choose DPD anyway.

I don't know to be honest. It's totally outwith OCUk's control what happens with the Royal Mail and if you really need something during the 2 mail strikes then why not choose DPD anyway.

Because I like my free delivery :( and certain low value items only have RM free delivery :(

1 Year at the end of January... Reckon I can double my post count in a couple of months to beat it to the 1 year mark? I doubt it.

Cheers OcUK. I'm planning on getting a new case and probably an H50 when i get my free delivery ^^

lol

Me too, hurts being a lurker at times :(

Same here, Joined in 2007! To be honest its a good thing I'm more enticed to post now, maybe I can contribute :) The idea of free shipping from OcUK is pretty appealing, I often dont buy or buy elsewhere because it pushes the price over the edge.

But maybe that will change :D

Forgot to mention I took advantage of this last week with the WIndows 7 Home Premium! :p

Came via DPD without any problems, course now the issue is I can't be bothered to install it! :(

Forgot to mention I took advantage of this last week with the WIndows 7 Home Premium! :p

Came via DPD without any problems, course now the issue is I can't be bothered to install it! :(

Do it! I was running XP, and didn't actually know my graphics card could play games in stereoscopic 3d :D left4dead with depth perception makes a lot of difference :p

Well I am running the RC 7100 currently of W7. So I can't get motivated enough!

*EDIT*

Will probably order a new hard drive next week from OCUK - will install it then. O.o

Back
Top Bottom