Free Shipping for Loyal Forum Members

Soldato
here here. I suppose that's what you get for quality though. It's been the reason I've spent so much with ********** and *** over the years, when in truth Overclockers was where I used to get all my kit. I think I got my vapochill from here all those years ago! If not the case, then certainly the Abit IC7-Max 3 and all the gumf.(

Best not to mention competitors by name on here, or you will end up in trouble, as it is one of the forum rules.

Just a friendly warning! :)

OcUK Staff
Good morning NinetyOne, it does vary all I can really advise is to add the new postcode to your account and give it a go, as it may still be free shipping, but if not try ordering a small item as it may still go. Similar thing with Northern Ireland people have managed to get free shipping from ordering small items. :)

Associate
Good morning NinetyOne, it does vary all I can really advise is to add the new postcode to your account and give it a go, as it may still be free shipping, but if not try ordering a small item as it may still go. Similar thing with Northern Ireland people have managed to get free shipping from ordering small items. :)

Cheers for the reply 5UB, guess I'll just have to wait and see when I move up. :p

Back
Top Bottom