From (TV Series)

Watched the first last night, decent enough first ep. Is this the last season?
Has lost vibes, so they'll probably just keep adding things to keep it going if it remains popular. One of those shows that keeps proposing questions without delivering many answers.

As for this season, been strong so far. Still not much in the way of explanations but definitely enough plot points to keep you interested.

Has lost vibes, so they'll probably just keep adding things to keep it going if it remains popular. One of those shows that keeps proposing questions without delivering many answers.

As for this season, been strong so far. Still not much in the way of explanations but definitely enough plot points to keep you interested.

Might not've been clear, meant first as in first ep of S3 rather than first ep overall.

Agree this season has been decent.

Seems to have moved away from the fears of "they're all dead" Which is good

Why am I not surprised. I said to the other half, this is going no where, just more stupid questions. Just like Lost

It sort of feels like it's starting to with the current season,
the sheriff starting to be more proactive regarding the monsters and figuring them out is a positive at least.

Reactions: Kyo
Yeah that's classic lost though, give you a little hope and then string it out for a seasons of nothing. I'd put money on the lighthouse, the kids, the huts, the food, the pregnancy, and Victor never getting a properly explained.. Its all convoluted already.

Last edited:
I'm enjoying it having just finished season 2 but that ending just gave me massive Lost vibes. And the ending of Lost still ****** me off so my spidey senses are tingling.

Last edited:
Lots of talk from you guys saying its like LOST, or giving the same feeling, I liked LOST (all of it, dont shoot me), will this be my thing? Currently looking for a new series to watch.

Yeah that's classic lost though, give you a little hope and then string it out for a seasons of nothing. I'd put money on the lighthouse, the kids, the huts, the food, the pregnancy, and Victor never getting a properly explained.. Its all convoluted already.

If she gives birth to anything other than a mini-me version of one of those monsters I'm going to be deeply disappointed tbh. :cry:

It is but nowhere near as good as LOST. I don't find the characters or story as interesting, a lot of it feels like filter.
Lost had kinda believable characters people could identify with.

A huge island to explore.
Lots of Mystery.
Well written characters.
Good back stories etc.

This show is set in such a small set, with mostly boring characters and really bad actors..

For some reason I keep watching though, probably because there's so few good airing tv shows these days.

They really need to find somewhere more interesting for them to live, come across another group whos near by and trapped in the same situation or something...
like a soft reboot

Last edited:
Finished Season 1 yesterday and already almost half way through Season 2. Enjoying it a lot.

So many more questions than answers so far. wtf is going on. Hopefully things start to get explained and it doesn't just keep adding more and more. :p

Back
Top Bottom