From (TV Series)

Theyve already got that. How about a smoke monster?
Did we ever find out wtf was the smoke monster??

The writer of lost did admit in the past they didn't know what was going on for a few seasons as they made it up as it went along.

The latest episode was good. Can't wait to see how it unfolds.

Last edited:
I guess the only saving grace for this show is that I think it's based on a book.. So instead of it being just made up each week like Lost. It should actually have a story with a middle and end.

I'm not sure if that is just coincidence but the film The Watchers, based on the book of the same name is very very similar.

Last edited:
After reading replies on here from my post, I made a nice Salmon en-croute, veg, mini roasts with garlic and Shallots, glass of wine and sat down on sofa with the wife. Booted up the TV, loaded Amazon prime only to find season 1 and 2 are to buy only. season 3 is free. Why didn't you warn me :( :( :( guess will have to get it from other sources

After reading replies on here from my post, I made a nice Salmon en-croute, veg, mini roasts with garlic and Shallots, glass of wine and sat down on sofa with the wife. Booted up the TV, loaded Amazon prime only to find season 1 and 2 are to buy only. season 3 is free. Why didn't you warn me :( :( :( guess will have to get it from other sources

Season 3 is unavailable, not free, on Amazon in the UK it is just a placeholder. You can watch seasons 1 and 2 on Now TV without having to buy the whole things as per Amazon.

Back
Top Bottom