Front Garden Rebuild

Nice fence. Will the front where it meets the pavement and back of the fence be ok moisture wise?

And if you were trying to obscure the reg of that BMW you failed spectacularly! :D

Desk worker fencing crew unite :D I'm an IT Consultant,

For future concrete stuck in the ground incidents, get yourself a "Ground Breaking Bar"/"Post Hole Digging Bar w/ Chisel End" - 5ft of heavy iron bar with a chisel on the end, you can throw it down pretty hard to break up stuff in the ground - I removed 8 concrete chunks where postcrete had been used in a couple of day single handedly - just make sure to wear gloves or you will blister.

Where access is not a problem and supports can be placed under the wheels if required and a friend has a spare one, can I recommend an Engine Hoist.

Remove post with one hand, while drinking a beer with the other :D

Desk worker fencing crew unite :D I'm an IT Consultant,

For future concrete stuck in the ground incidents, get yourself a "Ground Breaking Bar"/"Post Hole Digging Bar w/ Chisel End" - 5ft of heavy iron bar with a chisel on the end, you can throw it down pretty hard to break up stuff in the ground - I removed 8 concrete chunks where postcrete had been used in a couple of day single handedly - just make sure to wear gloves or you will blister.
I just used the concrete posts to secure my timber posts as they were pretty secure and straight. Use long structural screws through the holes for the fence wire and straight into my timbers. I know it aint going to blow over in the wind thats for sure lol

Back
Top Bottom