Future: if given the chance would you buy this?

Soldato
Long ago in a galaxy far far away, modern dance music was born and that music was called house.....(yes it was, don't argue)

....and my nickname is housey......

Like a bit of dance music me. ;)

Yeah but there's house and then there's what Sub Focus is which is totally different. But seeing as though you are nearly a pensioner :)p) I would never have guessed that you were into house/dance. But then I forget I'm nearly 30 so can't exactly talk :p

Caporegime
Yeah but there's house and then there's what Sub Focus is which is totally different. But seeing as though you are nearly a pensioner :)p) I would never have guessed that you were into house/dance. But then I forget I'm nearly 30 so can't exactly talk :p

Yeah but House > Acid House/Rave > Old School Hardcore > Jungle > Drum & Bass > Rubbish pop infused Drum and Bass/Dumbstep chart fodder. So it's in the same family tree, like a retarded 3rd cousin ;)

Last edited:
Soldato
Given that I can't even decide what car to change to next year I have no idea if I would buy a certain car in 5 years time! I do however like the XF, and it is on the list for next year

Soldato
My dads jaguar xf. Obviously, being in the family, I would probably get a decent deal. ;)

I just love it...as a cruiser it is probably the best out there without spending even more. 50mpg is the norm on a long journey. Very quiet for a diesel.

If I was given the chance in say 3-5 years, would you A) bite his hand off or B) buy it as a main car and have something fun for weekend or C) buy a different car altogether?

I just love the start up, here is a quick video I made tonight:

:cool:

I stopped watching after you turned the radio up to 39. Did it get any more interesting?

Caporegime
I think planning this far ahead is retarded unless you want to buy the newer model of the car you already have, anything can change in between making your mind up and actually purchasing in 5 years time.

Soldato
OP
I wouldn't in that colour, such an excellent looking car ruined (IMO) by getting it in white, just why? Jag have a great choice of colours for the XF :(

To be fair, I think white looks great on the XF. Though in my village there is lovely new XFR that looks/sounds out of this world. Paint is like red wine colour. Looks awesome - facelift too I think. :D :cool:

DSC_0002-4.jpg

DSC_0006-4.jpg

DSC_0004-4.jpg

DSC_0091.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom