Game of Thrones prequel House of the Dragon

Have they used the same sound effect for Vermithor as the Heptapods in Arrival?
I was watching something on netflix the other day I can't remember what but I was sure the chopping trees sound was from their New World game.

Most sound effects are from library collections things btw so a lot of films use the same source

Last edited:
Just watched the final episode. That was boring *****.

A questions where’s Otto imprisoned? Have I missed something here which is likely as this season has nearly put me to sleep several times.

GRRM wrote a scathing review of season 2 on his blog earlier, but it seems to have vanished now. :confused:

Here's one snippet of it though...

"And there are larger and more toxic butterflies to come, if HOUSE OF THE DRAGON goes ahead with some of the changes being contemplated for seasons 3 and 4."

Must suck to see your work being ruined by talentless writers who choose not to follow the source material.

GRRM wrote a scathing review of season 2 on his blog earlier, but it seems to have vanished now. :confused:

Here's one snippet of it though...

"And there are larger and more toxic butterflies to come, if HOUSE OF THE DRAGON goes ahead with some of the changes being contemplated for seasons 3 and 4."

Must suck to see your work being ruined by talentless writers who choose not to follow the source material.

It's absolutely brtual.

Obviously spoilers for both the show as it is released, the book but also what may be the show to come in the above link. It's been deleted and no doubt he'll have been HBO'd.

From what I’ve heard they’ve been messing with the season lengths so naturally that will effect grand finales and shock factor.

The book readers I know say this story could be wrapped up in 3 good seasons so if they’re stretching it out, I’m not surprised there’s some filler and drab finales.

Back
Top Bottom