Gamer Girl selling her bathwater?????

Caporegime
Her parents must be so proud.

Her mother isn't happy about it and daddy isn't on the scene according to one of those vids. Though he might be if he learns his little girl is supposedly banking all this money for getting stuffed like a Christmas Turkey.

Is it the makeup or is she a bit rough?

Meh, from what i've seen of her she's ALL makeup, probably has to get someone to take an acid filled karcher jet washer to her face to get it off before heading to bed.

Soldato
Fair play. As said, saves being a wage slave and if it gets someone out the rat race quicker more power to them. I don't care how people choose to earn, doesn't affect me one bit.

Caporegime
Fair play. As said, saves being a wage slave and if it gets someone out the rat race quicker more power to them. I don't care how people choose to earn, doesn't affect me one bit.

If anything i'm surprised the hardcore vid hasn't put her lackies off her, looking at her twitter feed some of these simps think they can get with her. Even one claiming to be a 73 year old. :eek:

Soldato
I think shes done well dragging things on until this point.

I suspect people were getting sick of the tease and she had to up the ante.

There seems to be a lot of thirsty guys out there these days.

I didnt realise until recently shes British.

Soldato
I think shes done well dragging things on until this point.

I suspect people were getting sick of the tease and she had to up the ante.

I didnt realise until recently shes British.

More likely with Covid OF and other sites like it have had a vast uplift in people creating 'content' and it's cheaper / easier to find things from other people.

Wanting to cash out no doubt with the whole sub to me on Xmas day to see my first adult video.

Caporegime
Why? She's got over a million Twitter followers, that's quite a big sales funnel!

Followers on twitter don't equal subs to a pay site. Though it wouldn't really surprise me if she did have quite a few subs on onlyfans if the headcases in her twitter feed are anything to go by.

Caporegime
OP
Followers on twitter don't equal subs to a pay site. Though it wouldn't really surprise me if she did have quite a few subs on onlyfans if the headcases in her twitter feed are anything to go by.

That's incorrect, followers on twitter (and reddit) are exactly what (successful) OF girls use to get subs. It's literally their main sales funnel thus they're very concerned about potential changes in legislation/twitter&Reddit rules related to posting nudity.

Suspended
Lots of guys with no self-respect who need to sort their lives out. :D

Some of the silly amounts people drop on streamers could be going towards a house deposit or a dream holiday. It really baffles me. I mean, I can appreciate supporting your favourite musicians and bands through the pandemic when they choose to stream gigs and the like, but the whole e-Girl thing just seems mental to me, especially when so much *cough* "content" is free now!

E-Girls are literally getting donations for being asleep on camera nowadays. Crazy world.

COVID aside, if you want a GFE and are OK with spending money then just get a professional in. :D

EDIT: Yes, I am jealous I don't have bobs and vagene to make easy money with!

Caporegime
That's incorrect, followers on twitter (and reddit) are exactly what OF girls use to get subs.

They use it to get subs (advertising) but its not as if she has as many subs on her paysite as she has twitter followers. If she did she'd be raking in much more than what she alleges.

Back
Top Bottom