Gamer Girl selling her bathwater?????

Man of Honour
Friend I know started this month hoping to make a little money, she's already upto 12K potential payout for subs and custom vids. Can see why it's blown up this year.

I can imagine it all soon adds up. Probably feels relatively private hidden behind the pay wall too. I mean if I was young and female...you don’t even seem to have to be that good looking :p

G J

G J

Associate
The way some rampant fanboyism is here if Intel/AMD/nVidia had onlyfans they be 10x richer then they are now. :D

Soldato
Can't believe shes still around... Still remember that computer that someone made that was dedicated to her lol, swear it was watercooled with her bath water :D

Suspended
Maybe I'm just old and not down with the kids, but I'm not sure if a lot of people don't understand that the internet never forgets.

Only recently a lass got her giblets out on Twitch for all to see. If the plan ever goes wrong and you need a normal job, HR searches are going to end with awkward interviews.

BD is probably sorted for life thanks to desperate basement dwellers and their money being easily separated. Just saying though, people need to discourage their daughters from posting their bits on the internet in general because if their genius money making scheme doesn't work, it won't go away.

Caporegime
BD didn't just go straight to nudity though, its like the longest ****tease ever to get her followers riled up, then when she offers what everyone's been wanting, its easy money.

Suspended
BD didn't just go straight to nudity though, its like the longest ****tease ever to get her followers riled up, then when she offers what everyone's been wanting, its easy money.
It's crazy right? Because you can just cut to the chase and see far better for free on many of the other "content" sites.

I just don't get the appeal.

Back
Top Bottom