Games that had it, but lost it!

Permabanned
Can't see it myself, they're adding what has already been done in dozens if not hundreds of games already (and far far better than FD will manage if their current state is anything to go by) instead of fleshing out what is already there, Elite has always been about spaceships, adding a FPS element will do nothing for it in my opinion.

Yeah i mean what you gonna do when your in FPS mode? Go to those random encounters (forgot what there called) and kill a few NPC's, pick up the loot and take off only to rinse and repeat? Will get old fast.

Soldato
Yeah i mean what you gonna do when your in FPS mode? Go to those random encounters (forgot what there called) and kill a few NPC's, pick up the loot and take off only to rinse and repeat? Will get old fast.
The way I feel about it at the moment I'm 90% convinced the whole Odyssey expansion is just designed to add as many ARX only cosmetics as possible.

Permabanned
The way I feel about it at the moment I'm 90% convinced the whole Odyssey expansion is just designed to add as many ARX only cosmetics as possible.
Its a shame as they had a golden opportunity, i remember the Kickstarter only just coming over the finish line not by a large margin. Great expectations and great promises which lead to what it is today. Shame. Its not terrible but its far from the DDF discussions and promises back in the early days of 2012.

Soldato
Tribes - Skiing mod introduced - Amazing !
Tribes 2 - Better gfx, bigger community, amazing ladder games !!

Tribes Vengeance & Tribes Ascend and the failed MidAir ... all pants

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Final Fantasy - I played 7, 8, 9, 10. Weakest of the bunch by far was FF10, and everything after I basically refuse to play :p
Agree with that. Although I remember kind of enjoying it on released i replayed it a few yearS ago and it was proper pants. 7-9 are good. I would give FF7R and FF15 a go. I enjoyed those. FF15 is not bad, not a huge fan of they boy and thing, but once you get used to the game it can be fun.

Back
Top Bottom