Gaming Kickstarters

Soldato
All the extra's that were not in the base game box I.E all of the stretch goals and the expansion. I have reached out to them but have not heard anything back as of yet but I am putting that down to it being the weekend.

Soldato
Check this absolutely pile of bullcrap out... this is copy\pasta from the email I just received

Hello Gary,
Well, we unfortunately can't re-ship it to you for free. We can let you re-purchase your pledge, however it will have to ship from the US, which means that your shipping cost will be higher and you'll also incur customs fees as well. If you would like to do that, the only thing I would need from you is an alternate email address.

So i can purchase it again, Pay for shipping...again and then pay customs fee's on it if I would like a copy of something that I already paid for....excellent.

Soldato
So far I have only ever backed digital items or those made in the UK. I would be pretty angry with that response but on the other hand I've heard so many horror stories I tend to stay clear of foreign items.

Soldato
Just stay clear of CMON kickstarters.

Got too much money? Like gigantic lumps of plastic? Do you have a lingering taste for tentacles? Then rejoice! Cthulhu Wars: Onslaught Three goes live today at 3pm. Levels range from $150 (all the new gameplay items, no core) to $750 (literally everything on the menu), but there's a $200 level for the Core game plus one faction of your choice and some extras.

Also on at the moment is Founders of Gloomhaven, a medium-weight Euro WP game from the makers of everyone's ridiculously large box legacy dungeon crawl game.

Soldato
OOs_TW_Thorn_Black_Large_5000x7000.png

ONCE UPON A TIME...

...there was a game designer called American McGee who having lived a life of dramatic ups and downs, decided to present a unique creative take on a selection of traditional fairy tales as a Table Top Card Game, Illustrated Book, Colouring Book, and Collection of Art. He hoped the lessons contained within might help others along their journey through the dark woods of existence.

KICKSTARTER LINK HERE

Already passed 50% funding in 4 days.

cc.jpg

bb.jpg

aa.jpg

Soldato
In news coming in smaller boxes, Tiny Epic Quest is fulfilling now (my copy is in the post) and Arkham Ritual is due by the end of the month. Nice fast turnaround on Arkham Ritual, IIRC less than six months from Kickstarter to delivery.

Also Lisboa is finally on its way, after a warehouse fire destroyed the entire EU stocks. EGG are sending a boatload from the US, should be with me in four weeks or so.

Back
Top Bottom