Gaming pc first ever one

Man of Honour
I just checked the manual and the error code is probably DO which it stays Late CPU Initialization. Check that there you havnt overtightened the cpu cooler and also there are no bent pins on the motherboard cpu socket.

Also try a single stick of ram.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
i missed out a power cable and seems to be ok but now getting a code of d7 now and no display on the monitor with hdmi,i pull the hdmi out and the code goes from the mother board

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Right guys 1 more problem :( I have put the Internet cable in the back an no internet went on to Windows help and it said something about no internet driver ? How do I resolve this

Associate
By downloading the drivers on a laptop or another pic and putting them on usb stick its normal had to do it for my killer nic card on my x99 build.

Soldato
I do have a old cd drive in my zoo storm desktop would that work so then I can download all the drivers via cd ?

If you have it connected up then you could use it to get the drivers off the cd and onto a usb stick.

The other way would be to remove the dvd drive from the zoo pc, and connect it to the new one (Just take the side panel off the case and connect it to the motherboard)

Associate
cheers lee ended up getting a Samsung sata dvd rw from maplins in the end will connect it up tonight and see how I get on cheers

If it were me I would just install the Lan driver from the disc, then get everything else from MSI website to ensure I got the most recent drivers.

Associate
OP
Drivers all done 1 hour and 30 mins of windows updates :( lol,everything is all working as it should temps all good to, downloaded steam etc and going to run some games tomorrow after work.

I also just want to say a big thanks to everyone who posted on the thread and I can see myself being on this forum for along time,I'm sure some where along the line I will have more questions etc ha ha

Soldato
Nice one Lenny I see you took my advice and built yourself, the experience is priceless. I hope you enjoyed it and I now welcome you to the master race :D

Soldato
Its worth downloading windows media creation tool and installing win10 installation onto a USB stick then copy your mobo drivers onto there too, then if ya ever need to wipe and resinstall cause of a virus or summat you have everything ya need on that USB stick to get up and running again.

Hope ya enjoy ya pc.

Back
Top Bottom