Gauntlet 2009 Joiners Thread!

Associate
Sheesh took you long enough :p

Well, it was easy enough to OC my rigs to where I had them before (4050,3200), but getting more out of them is tricky.:( Need lots of extra volts :eek:, and endless fiddling!

Hopefully they'll hold up long enough and stable enough to make it to the end of the Gauntlet, them I can fiddle with them properly. :D

Man of Honour
OP
Well I may be able to get my monster rig up tonight if I can stay awake. Not sure how much difference it will make to the gauntlett tho :p

Associate
Looks like my main rig is doing me proud......currently ranked 3rd in Team OcUK (and the UK) for a single rig cruncher.

Only Simon keeping me away from the top 2 places.

I may be able to swipe 2nd place but I'm afraid the top spot is way out of my league :(

Man of Honour
OP
No just as I was about to post there was some wierd ad on tv about carnivore hippos and it seemed apropos :)

Sauce would be a good idea, been working up till now and debating whether to stay up for another couple of hours trying to get el monstro running with the new GTX260

And boy was it hard finding a reference model card that fits the EK block I have.

Back
Top Bottom