*** GB News *** (stay on topic!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRS

JRS

Soldato
I don’t, if it worked both ways. Gammon refers to the colour of skin. If I was to do the same towards black people, how long would I last?

...you just did refer to their skin colour. And you appear to be still here. So...what was your point again?

It’s just the blatant double standards that infuriates me

Then stop spitting the word 'woke' like you just ate a marzipan-coated anchovy.

Associate
Has this thread gone full 360? I thought it was supposed to be the “woke” crowd getting triggered, not the [edit]other lot.[/edit] pmsl.

Last edited:

JRS

JRS

Soldato
I didn’t refer to skin colour is a disparaging way did I?

Okay, so you see gammon as a pejorative. That's fine, though considering use of the term goes all the way back to 1604 and John Marston's writing you'd figure that the right would actually be fine with it, maybe even wear it as a badge of honour (see the character of Mr. Gregsbury in Dickens' Nicholas Nickleby as a prime example there).

Actually tempted to try a marzipan coated anchovy.....reckon it might work....:confused::D

I can't take the credit for that one, I'm pretty sure it's an old Jeremy Clarkson bit!

Caporegime
He was just pointing out the hypocrisy that exists, it's fair game to throw around racial insults towards white people but do so towards other races and its racist. The same goes for religion you can mock Christianity all you like but say a word against Islam and you're censored and cancelled and called an Islamophobe. The left do seem to believe in free speech and right to offend but only when it suits them, their ideology actually tolerates racism just along as its against the white majority.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom