GD Chemists is this legit ?

Caporegime
Yeah, looks like he falls off out of view, its basically just a video of some poor guy getting electrocuted and killed.

Glad theres no swearing in it though OP, gotta keep things family friendly :p

Soldato
Yeah, looks like he falls off out of view, its basically just a video of some poor guy getting electrocuted and killed.

Glad theres no swearing in it though OP, gotta keep things family friendly :p
I've noticed this generally lately - videos of people's deaths seem to be common now on forums, social media and even 'news' websites and nobody bats an eyelid. Basically it seems snuff movies have become mainstream.

Caporegime
I've noticed this generally lately - videos of people's deaths seem to be common now on forums, social media and even 'news' websites and nobody bats an eyelid. Basically it seems snuff movies have become mainstream.

I guess general desensitisation to violence - I mean we expect to see, unfortunately, a lot of violence in the news and with social media etc.. we see it perhaps more than ever.

I guess there is a bit of US puritanical influence too - you could see violence on Facebook but there is content that shows so much as a nipple then they'll be quick to take it down. In US terrestrial TV too they're very sensitive towards swear words and a bit more sensitive towards nudity too - that sort of thing in regular dramas etc.. is more confined to cable TV like HBO etc.. and now the likes of prime, Netflix etc.. violence on the other hand, much less of an issue it seems.

Soldato
no but the by products of its reaction with air / water are i.e it produces a shed load of hydrogen gas when it reacts with Metals, hydrolyses or is reduced.

well, human beings aren't made of metal or reducing agents and acid doesn't produce hydrogen when it reacts with air/water.

Soldato
The vapour covers him. When he stands up he makes contact with the electrical cables just above him. The contact electrocutes him but also causes the vapor around him to combust.

He then falls into the dip at the top of the trailer.

ahh, i wasn't paying attention and missed the electrocution thing - yeah its probably not acid at all and the electricity ignites whatever the liquid is.

Soldato
TBH, I was wondering if I'd missed something when you were all talking about him vanishing. I could quite clearly still see his feet and that he'd just fallen back onto the top of the trailer.

Soldato
The vapour covers him. When he stands up he makes contact with the electrical cables just above him. The contact electrocutes him but also causes the vapor around him to combust.

He then falls into the dip at the top of the trailer.

If you watch the video closely you can make out that the electrical cable is behind his head when he stands up. It then looks like he passes straight through it when he falls back.

Soldato
I've noticed this generally lately - videos of people's deaths seem to be common now on forums, social media and even 'news' websites and nobody bats an eyelid.

Humour is one way we deal with the grim reality of life. If you think this is bad, you should try lurking on ARRSE.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

It looks like he passed out from the arc that jumped from the overhead line (fireball was the arc flash causing his clothes to burst in to flames), his body fell backward consistent with that of a faint and is now on top of the tanker (I'm guessing in a small recess on the top - remember you need to walk along something, they're not perfectly cylindrical).

Hydroflouric acid eats in to everything... but it wouldn't turn you to dust that quickly! :p

Back
Top Bottom