Gd has died

Soldato
One of the main problems in GD is that posters can ask a simple question or post a topic and then all the kids come out.
The times I see this is unbelievable and it's happening to me right now.
I just want a photo ID that isn't one of my important documents but oh no, you get the third degree.

In all fairness everyone has given you the easiest,practical and most effective answer but you just refuse to do it so im not suprised it went downhill fast lol

Soldato
One of the main problems in GD is that posters can ask a simple question or post a topic and then all the kids come out.
The times I see this is unbelievable and it's happening to me right now.
I just want a photo ID that isn't one of my important documents but oh no, you get the third degree.

You also had some restrictions on what sort of solutions you'd find acceptable, didn't explain these well initially and then didn't really provide responses to people's curiosity as to why when there were in fact very sensible solutions being proposed.

Mods are censoring free discussion, they are trying to hold back ideas.

I believe they are probably in bed with the deep state.... let's be real their tentacles have found their way into everything.....

Now OCUK is nothing but a liberal shill space where they push their agendas upon us with subversive techniques. I don't trust anything I read here anymore, too many shills and deep state astroturfers here and the mods are complicit in this system.

You've been warned.

Sarcasm or a cry for help?

Man of Honour
You also had some restrictions on what sort of solutions you'd find acceptable, didn't explain these well initially and then didn't really provide responses to people's curiosity as to why when there were in fact very sensible solutions being proposed.

I shouldn't have to, I just asked for a separate type of Photo ID, no need for the Spanish Inquisition.

Soldato
But as you observed, this is GD. You're fortunate that nobody recommended dumping through someone's letterbox as a form of ID, or showing them your Gucci belt to demonstrate that all top revenue earners need carry no other ID, or presenting a frame with a dead queen wasp in.

Caporegime
Valid GD ID.

Loaf of Hovis
Bee killer extraordinaire father
Corner Sofa
Proclaiming ability to find a Mac10 in a short period of time
Taking a women to KFC as a date

V F

V F

Soldato
The leopard story is in the GD archives :D

Interesting seeing how far back the archives go.

Another amusing part seeing 2005 vs 2019. https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/threads/who-will-you-be-voting-for-on-may-5th.17397558/

Not a damn thing has changed. :eek::D:p

You wouldn't see this today. Too serious nowadays. https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/threads/id-hit-it-pics.17445454/

Still hasn't changed either. 2003. :D https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/threads/do-you-like-gd-the-way-it-is.68136/

Another old thing I was given recently that amused me that I had forgotten.

Smile

Don't fret about the past. You can't change it.

Don't fret about the future. You can't predict it.

Don't fret about the present. I didn't get you one.

Haha!

Life is a journey.

Enjoy every mile.

Soldato
Ultimately, GD has died, because of us, the community, not the mod team. Let's get some comedy back in to it

Most of that is directly linked to the mod team perma banning big characters on the forum. There was a phase where a lot of the mods were on a power trip and went around banning loads of people. Plus a lot of the memes on the forum were banned, like the thanks for the info jesus thing. I think Penski being banned was a big loss for GD. Plus loads more that I have forgotten their names.

Also lots of the trolls and forum clowns got banned. Sometimes part way through a funny thread before they could reply back, which kills the thread dead. Like the 'I am not a shop' guy. Banned before he could defend himself/dig his hole further.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom