Gear Thread - Pics

Soldato
Ooh, nice looking sax there, Mr timbob! I'm loving the effect created by the juxtaposition of the 'grungy' unfinished body and the sleek satin keys/posts/hardware-I-clearly-don't-know-the-proper-names-of. It gives it that real steampunk vibe :)

Last edited:
Associate
My babies, missing a Westbury standard with dimarzio super distortions and an OLP Petrucci with a steve`s special and air norton in the neck. Les Paul studio and SG are Gibsons, Precision is fender but the t-bird and Explorer are epi`s. Strange thing is the Explorer sounds and plays better than the Gibsons.

Last edited:
Permabanned
Ordered a Ibanez RG1570 Prestige Mirage Blue which arrived just an hour ago. Looks amazing and sounds great. :D

Last edited:
Associate
dscn3402oe6.jpg

//bad photo of new guitar

Last edited:
Soldato
Not as impressive as anyone elses gear. and shocking picture quility but hay ho

Ibanez%20and%20Bits.jpg

Ibanez%20Body.jpg

im looking after it for a mate whos going abroad for 6months. hasnt been played in over 5 years. so its quite grubby and dusty. but great fun to play!

Associate
excuse the somewhat crappy images, but here's my stuff:

2.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg

m-audio bx8 monitors (samson stands)
m-audio axiom 49
ibanez sz320
line 6 spider III 15w
dunlop crybaby

started learning guitar nearly a year ago, upgraded from a behringer iaxe after i realised i genuinely wished to pursue it, bought the ibanez a few months after.

Soldato
excuse the somewhat crappy images, but here's my stuff:

2.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg

m-audio bx8 monitors (samson stands)
m-audio axiom 49
ibanez sz320
line 6 spider III 15w
dunlop crybaby

started learning guitar nearly a year ago, upgraded from a behringer iaxe after i realised i genuinely wished to pursue it, bought the ibanez a few months after.

gonna order myself a pair of krks, i have a kontrol49 by korg, but that axiom is a nice bit of kit use em at college.

Man of Honour
Some serious saving before I even think about a fly. Dodgy neck? :(
Mmm yes. It currently has servere fret buzz which I can not solve (although I confess I havn't really tried). Its not horrendous but its enough to put me off whilst playing. I'm thinking of selling it to find my next purchase... Damn I have such bad g.a.s. :(

Oh and if you get a fly, get one with the 'fly wheel' before the washburn take over (grr).

Anyone fancy a cheap Nitefly for a very reasonable price? :p

Back
Top Bottom