• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Geforce Titan rumours.

How much for a single GPU. Not sure why it is more than a 690 with less performance. Madness but I still want one....

Seems strange that half the memory has cooling and the memory on the rear of the card is just bare ?

Last edited:
Over-price and not much quicker to warrant it.

Yep very disappointing. Suddenly AMD's position in not releasing anything new makes much more sense. As AMD get contracts with all 3 major consoles and offer the best bundled PC graphics cards with value high end cards.. Nvidia decide to launch an overpriced under performing graphics card to take advantage of customers once again. It's Nvidia's future I would question at this point. Not AMD's...

How much for a single GPU. Not sure why it is more than a 690 with less performance. Madness but I still want one....

Because if you are rich enough you can run 2,3 or even 4 of them, vs only 2x690's, 2 or 3 Titans actually look to scale quite well, but the need to spend £1800 or £2700 to get good multimonitor frame rates.....

Yep very disappointing. Nvidia decide to launch an overpriced under performing graphics card to take advantage of customers once again.

Well at least the fanboys in here have gone quiet for a moment

Really expected this to perform a hell of a lot better considering the hype it got. VERY disappointed Nvidia.

AMD must be laughing their asses off now!

I am really shocked how can they be that price and perform 20% less then the 690..... wtf is going on? bad driver? duff card? wtf....

Also the 690 just went up on most sites as well lol.....:rolleyes:

Results are as I expected and cements AMDs decision not to release new architecture.

How did they know?

Really expected this to perform a hell of a lot better considering the hype it got. VERY disappointed Nvidia.

AMD must be laughing their asses off now!

Not sure they will be laughing their asses off. Thing will get interesting if AMD release the 13.3 drivers and pull up alongside titan performance. Its within the realms of possibility looking at the benchmarks posted so far.

Back
Top Bottom