• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Geforce Titan rumours.

Just looked at the SLI etc.........That's laughable 2 x7970..way to go !!

Think these Titans sank :D will be £599 in a couple of weeks !

Waiting for some people in here to try and argue that the benchmarks must still be wrong....

To be honest from the "benchmarks" that were posted on NVIDIAs site on tuesday (and subsequently removed) we knew it would be disappointing... then the benchmark video earlier today was again ignored...

Waiting for some people in here to try and argue that the benchmarks must still be wrong....

I think the point, earlier, was that until the NDA was lifted it was too early to jump to conclusions. Now the jumping can begin.

Stop trying to inflame the thread - I've already reported one of your posts a while back for being inflammatory.

Everyone laughed and mocked us when we all congratulated RetroX for buying a 690. Heck i only congratulated him because everyone else was. Turns out he made a good call i reckon.

I'm thinking of get 690 over my gpus, I know it's a bit of a downgrade, but it's a nice smaller package for when I get corsair 900D, I'm sick of water cooling gpu's tbh.

I do like that people are now saying that "O wait for the new ati driver's they are going to increase the performance of the card's by a magical extra 20%".

I think some people have started early or are very delusional the titan does beat the 7970 by a generation on paper and in real life performance.

Now i dont know if nvidia have messed up there drivers remember that the old 690 drivers blew up the cards... but whatever the case this card is the fastest single gpu currently on the market it us just shocking that the card is so expensive and is not that much faster then the 680 or 7970.

I was fully prepared to buy one but i simply can not justify buying one now as it would be a complete down grade.

I'm thinking of get 690 over my gpus, I know it's a bit of a downgrade, but it's a nice smaller package for when I get corsair 900D, I'm sick of water cooling gpu's tbh.

Never tried water cooling myself.(unless owning a h80i counts :p) Is it a lot of hassle?

I do like that people are now saying that "O wait for the new ati driver's they are going to increase the performance of the card's by a magical extra 20%".

They've done it once already. No one expected it then. I don't think you can rule it out, though it might be unlikely.

From the HWcanucks:

gtxtitan2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom