• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

GeForce Titan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Might buy one for Physx :o:p

So 690 performance is roughly (give or take) SLI 670 performance correct? If so thats pretty damn impressive, I'll wait for reviews but this could be an early birthday prezzie for me.

Just hope NV aren't shy with voltages on them.

Soldato
I hope they see sense and go the 'K' route Intel have at least. I wouldn't mind that much paying a little premium for a guarantee of overvoltage.

I can't imagine dropping that much (rumored titan prices) and having next to no voltage control. Time will tell, I would hope NV want to make it as special as possible. Locked volts = boring :p

If I buy two at the same time as IB-E then I'll pretty much end up insta-destroying £3k* :o

*and end up homeless shortly after

Permabanned
I hope they see sense and go the 'K' route Intel have at least. I wouldn't mind that much paying a little premium for a guarantee of overvoltage.

I can't imagine dropping that much (rumored titan prices) and having next to no voltage control. Time will tell, I would hope NV want to make it as special as possible. Locked volts = boring :p

If I buy two at the same time as IB-E then I'll pretty much end up insta-destroying £3k* :o

*and end up homeless shortly after

They've been locking the voltage on cards to stop the high failure rate which looks bad on them.

Permabanned
With the high end GPU's I really don't see the need to overclock but each to their own. The extreme enthusiast market who try to break records is a very tiny percentage of their sales so I very much doubt they're bothered. They only care whether they can beat AMD stock for stock.

Soldato
Are you telling me you haven't overclocked that shiny new GTX680 Windforce? If you haven't, I suggest you do -they're the best clockers out there !

I really want a titan, but I'll have to settle with SLI GTX670... How spoilt do I sound. Haha... Computers, technology, the upgrade itch.. DAMN YOU! :D

Permabanned
I tried earlier and it wouldn't do 1250mhz on the core and 1600mhz on the memory so I just put it back to stock. Wasn't worth the small gain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom