General Darts Thread

Caporegime
Worked out pretty well for me, got a 6 month NOW TV sports subscription during black Friday with the sole intention of watching the football and F1. Never thought I'd end up watching as much darts as I have, all thanks to Littler, but it expires on Saturday. Perfect timing.
Yeah my sub runs out end on the month too. Will renew when it starts up again.

Caporegime
What an incredible night of darts that was, men. Just the perfect ending to 17 weeks of brilliant PL darts, the semi finals and final delivered and then some. It can't get any better IMO, I'm going to miss it.

Post ale clarity has sunk in, and thank the lord I don't have a hangover (somehow). :D

It won't be a patch on the Premier League last night, but there is a euro tour starting today to help ease some pain. The top 16 seeds, bar the Luke's (sadly) will be in action tomorrow.

I'll be watching periodically via PDCTV. I want Ryan Searle to win. :)

Associate
That’s one of the things that stands out about him, he plays darts like it’s just a bit of fun rather than a job. Almost makes him easier to relate to.

Definitely true on this part compared to other sports and talent. He is having lots of fun and indirectly got more people watching Darts. Stays on the straight and narrow and should be around a while and breaking all sorts of records.

Caporegime
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom