Getting Old.

Soldato
Same issue here, at 28 I have bald patches of beard which refuse to fill in, but I have a full head of hair. Apparently these are related? Men who can grow beards from a young age tend to go bald on top.

Anecdotally my grandfather, currently at age 93, has a full head of hair, and yet I've never seen him with a beard. Need to ask him if he can grow one, come to think of it. I've seen him with stubble after a few days (as we're looking after him due to his poor health), but there's definite patchiness going on. They say you follow your maternal fathers side? Not sure if there's any logic to that or not.

Annoyingly my father could grow a full, thick beard at a very young age. And now he's very thin on top, so horses for courses.

I have standard stubble like guy ritchie however just growing in very slow, late developer and all that, people think I look young.

Associate
I have been losing my hair since I had it :p. I still can't grow a decent bears but I have a good amount of silver and grey.

Ear and nose hair is getting ridiculous but what I really hate is white chest hairs. I just don't understand why those exist or my wife's obsessive pleasure at trying to pull them out with complete disregard for collateral damage :eek:.

Soldato
I'm just grateful for hair growing out of other places to be honest as it's been quite a while since it showed it face on my head.

Soldato
I remember finding my first grey pube when I was 12...inside a box of chicken nuggets. I must have matured pretty quickly that day, because I never got a "Happy" Meal again.

Soldato
I remember finding my first grey pube when I was 12...inside a box of chicken nuggets. I must have matured pretty quickly that day, because I never got a "Happy" Meal again.

Didn't think McDonald's employed anyone old enough to be close to greying

As I near 50 (2 weeks to go) is the coarseness of the nasal and ear hair that is shocking sounds like a wood chipper when my wife does my ears lol

Soldato
Hair on my head grows in about 10 different directions - I was always grateful to the Beatles for their hairstyle as it was perfect for me - Every time I had a job in Shrewsbury nick one guy used to shout Hi Ringo when you getting your hair cut - I usually said "You still here" - Now I have a number 2 and it need doing every two weeks or I get a ridge on right side and a tower on top- A month ago I tried to grow a beard - got to 5mm and that was it - can't grow one to save my life. - Got no other hair on my body at all except pubic.

Ear hairs are designed to make you scratch them in middle of night when you think the cat has given you fleas. - I think I hate ear hairs more than anything else

Caporegime

As I near 50 (2 weeks to go) is the coarseness of the nasal and ear hair that is shocking sounds like a wood chipper when my wife does my ears lol

They weren't from McDonalds, they were from Daryl the ice cream man.

Commissario
I always ask for my eyebrows and ears to be dealt with when I get my hair cut. I enjoy the fire in my ears but Mrs. Feek still has to mow them every week or so. From the description, I think I have the same trimmer as @arknor

Soldato
I use one of these
I bought that for my nose and thought it was terrible. You have to stick it in a swizzle it and you're cutting god knows how much off of those important nostril hairs because it's trimmer is on the side. Bought another that works end on instead, much nicer.

/nostril trimmer rant

Soldato

I was in one of their fine establishments yesterday and the age of the woman running stuff out to tables had me considering a second pension.

Back
Top Bottom