Ghost of Tsushima - directors cut

Soldato
Don't have a console and haven't heard of this game. What's the TLDR? The video was mainly cutscenes. i think I saw one little bit of actual gameplay. Is it safe (to really reduce it to basics) to say that it's like Assassins Creed set in feudal Japan?

Which, by the way, would be awesome and I might get it :) I do like that the video mentions all the graphical gubbins they've implemented which probably appeals to most of the people in this forum :)
You might want to check out the upcoming Assassins Creed...

Soldato
Is it safe (to really reduce it to basics) to say that it's like Assassins Creed set in feudal Japan?
It literally IS. Assassins Creed isn't even that by name anymore anyway. GoT literally is a modern day AC (without the assassin lark). It feels the same but has so many fresh mechanics. It is one of the most beautiful looking games I've ever played.

Associate
It literally IS. Assassins Creed isn't even that by name anymore anyway. GoT literally is a modern day AC (without the assassin lark). It feels the same but has so many fresh mechanics. It is one of the most beautiful looking games I've ever played.
Now that has piqued my interest.

Soldato
FINALLY! Yesssss! It became a habit to google search "Ghost of Tsushima PC" every month or two, over the past two years+...

While waiting for GoT:
Sekiro - platinumed.
Nioh - completed.
Trek to Yomi - completed on hard.
Like a Dragon: Ishin - completed on hard twice, swordsman/brawler styles only.
Going through the (the incredible, brilliant) Ninja Gaiden Sigma 1 (on hard) atm and hugely looking forward for GoT to take over.

Last edited:
Soldato
Finally it's official!!! Played this on PS5 and what a game this is, forget AC and the likes etc. This will be a must have on PC!

Now... just waiting for GT7?

Man of Honour
Look at these tears, look at the cope, it's unreal :p

Tz4O5Q6.png

OmWc3lB.jpeg

ERzE7dN.jpeg

Last edited:
Soldato
Embarrassing. I was 12 years old once though. Unfortunately I think this behaviour sticks with some well past that.

I would have to ask for a citation on "definitive platform".

I like to think posts like these are satire but the lines have been blurred for years.

Last edited:
Associate
Ah, gotta love the fanatical Sony ponies. Anyway, for those that haven't played this game ... it's a must buy. Easily one of the best games on Playstation from the PS4/5 era.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom