Ghost S1 Kickstarter launching 29/11/17

Associate
Wonder if these are ordered now they will be delivered next month.

Here is a link to their unofficial QA https://docs.google.com/document/d/1l3M7MqcJl_tOv46yCWU7KfmVaPvjifV6DpC-zQDIFwc/edit

Q: And 2. Batch is still " still realistic"? Can you specify wether in end of january or at beginn in february? (@Rouven)

A: Everything point to that the second batch will be shipped from factory in the beginning of January reaching customers beginning of February

I would take their delivery dates with a pinch of salt though

Soldato
Just had en email talking about the second batch of orders and the updates to the case.

PCB thickness increased to avoid bending
PCB cable length extended
Flatness control of all side panels (Case and TopHats)
SSD mounting holes behind PSU increased in size
TopHat mounting screws replaced
Rear gable updated to better work with fixed IO MoBos
New packaging for grills and TopHats

They are saying shipping from end of jan to late feb, not too fussed as i've just upgraded my mobo and i'm using atx for now with no plans to downsize anytime soon, might be a year or longer before i actually use it.

Soldato
"Flatness control of all side panels (Case and TopHats)" - That sounds good considering some of the issues I've seen around the TopHats lining up poorly with the rest of the case when tightened up. The cast is still on the shortlist, just waiting to see how the new Ryzen 3000s look to perform and what availability is like to see when I'll build a new rig!

Soldato
I got an email earlier saying they are ready to ship the next batch of cases out but i've cancelled mine now as i really don't need a new case at the minute, if i do order again i'll go for the Pangaea.

Soldato
Received an email this morning;

We have had severe issues with our current distributor in Europe, this is causing significant none-value-adding work and, most importantly, a poor service level towards our European customers. To resolve this we are changing distributor in Europe and consequently we will close the European markets until we have transitioned to our new warehouses in Germany. Last chance to buy a batch 2 Ghost in Europe is today. Batch 3 available in June and Scandinavian customers can still secure their units through retail in the meanwhile.

So I figured, order today or wait until June. Placed an order and was given an ETA of July :o

How do you cancel an order @khemist? Just email the address on the order confirmation?

Back
Top Bottom