1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ghost S1 Kickstarter launching 29/11/17

Discussion in 'Small Form Factor' started by Huddy, Nov 29, 2017.

1. Legion

Wise Guy

Reached the Kickstarter goal, long wait till April before they ship.....
    Can't wait to do a build in this :)

2. crazy8s

Gangster

Already planning my Coffee Lake build. Think I'll get the In Win A1 when it's released before the S1 arrives

3. mjones1

Mobster

Second time backing this, looking forward to the final product.
    Really hope they show off more builds and custom water cooling soon.

4. Huddy

Hitman

I snagged two of these, will decide which colour I want when it arrives and bay the other. I've purchased a NH-L12 cooler now as they are EOL, but for now I'll sit back and see what new tech arrives around the time I get my hands on the Ghost.

5. nade

Wise Guy

Louqe seem to have followed through with getting samples out to youtubers. This was just posted earlier, hopefully there will be a follow up video. Not convinced about his colour choice.

6. Eatchipz

Wise Guy

If it's anything like the DAN case I wouldn't be surprised if you doubled you're money on the 1 you sell.

7. deuse

Capodecina

If this was about £100 with a big TopHat and fit a 3.5 hard drive, I would buy it

8. MSTRBKR

Hitman

Didn't think about selling. I cancelled my early bird pledge as I decided it was really a bit too indulgent. Something I want more than I need. Guess I could've made some money out of it if I hadn't cancelled, but I suppose someone else gets to own one now instead of me profiteering.

9. nade

Wise Guy

Just incase anyone missed on the Kickstarter, they've sent out an email today and are going to make another batch available to preorder:
    So that's 6PM i think on Sunday night and roughly £176 or so for the XS model.

10. deuse

Capodecina

Still to much to me. £100+ the price of 2 M top hats and I would buy.

11. Baboonanza

Wise Guy

Don't get me wrong, it looks like a nice case and all but I struggle to get excited over anotherexpensive mini-itx shoebox.

12. Random Guy Esq.

Hitman

Went against my better judgement and ordered one in "limestone". It's a fairly extravagant purchase, but I genuinely think the modular system will ensure I'm using this through many future builds.

13. doodah

Capodecina

So now the kickstarter is over - how does one purchase these?

14. .Ox.

Hitman

http://www.louqe.com/

"The Ghost S1 has been successfully funded and is now being ready for production. Many of you, who didn’t secure a Ghost during the campaign have contacted us asking to get on the Ghost hype. We are now giving you a chance do exactly that, become one of our devoted core backers and get a hold of the Ghost long before it hits the retail shelves!"

15. doodah

Capodecina

Thank you. Jesus - should have backed it, almost £200, not sure I can justify that.

16. PinkFloyd

Capodecina

Awesome looking bit of kit this, I considered it and thought I could maybe justify the cost of the case. But then when I remembered I'd need an mITX motherboard and SFX powersupply at minimum, and realistically I'd probably want new cpu/memory to go with that along with a NVMe SSD the price vs benefit was hiliarously bad. Maybe I'll pick one of these up when I next genuinely need a new CPU/memory setup!